1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top 3 reasons Pack will win

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greg C., Sep 9, 2005.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since tromadz already made a post about the top three worries for the Packers going into this game, let's try the opposite: What are the three biggest reasons why the Packers can win this game? Here are mine:

1. Brett Favre vs. Joey Harrington. 'Nuff said.

2. Donald Driver, Javon Walker, and Robert Ferguson vs. a suspect Lions secondary.

3. The two Nicks, Collins and Barnett, roaming from sideline to sideline making plays on defense.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    1. Joey Harrington beating himself, with a little help from the Packers defense.

2. Another Lions WR injury. One of their guys always gets hurt early. lol.

3. Gb offense > Lions offense. We will score more points than them. And as Madden says, "Usually, the team who scores more points, wins the game."

3. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1. Brett Favre :joy:

2. Brett Favre :joy:

3. Brett Favre :joy:

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    RIGHT ON!!! :D

AND... Just to piss P@ck66 off:

1. MIKE SHERMAN!!!! :thumbsup:
    2. MIKE SHERMAN!!!! :thumbsup:
    3. MIKE SHERMAN!!!! :thumbsup:

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
    There is a lot of hype surrounding the Lions and Packers lining up against each other this Sunday at Ford Field.

Will the Lions be good enough? Will it be another year of disappointment, or will all of the speculations on success become true?

One thing to note as Sunday draws closer is that this could be the first season since 2000 that the Lions have not had to start a rookie on opening day.

Head coach Steve Mariucci commented on how the Lions being a more veteran team benefits him heading into the Packer game.

6. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1. Brett Favre :towel:

2. Joey Harrington

3. Kevin Jones(he will split time with Artuse Pinner and another RB, so that puts more pressure on Joey Harrington

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I have to admit. I am a bit worried about Jones and their WR. I know they have a cake boy for a QB but if he plays error free and doesnt try to win the game we could be in trouble. The real stinger I think will be special teams. This I believe will be a good opener game i can not wait.

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    dont buy into the hype, friend.