top 10 draft steals

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I was watching NFL networks top 10 draft steals today and saw that the list included bo jackson and ray guy. Tom Brady was #1 and Dan Marino was in the top 10. The thing that made me want to rip my TV off the wall was when Starr got a casual mention but no spot on the list. Mr Sabol, your telling me that Brady was more of a steal at 199 than Starr was at 200? Sure fine watever I could see an argument I guess even though I wouldnt agree but for him not to even have a spot on the list just shows ignorance. Sorry its the offseason and I just needed to rant.

17th round draft pick at QB wins 5 titles, 2 SB MVPs, and has his number retired by the Packers but isnt as much of a "steal" as ray guy?

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I watched this as well and I shut it off after a while because it just seemed dumb, didn't get why Guy was there he was good but was still a first rounder. I bet there will be even dumber lists in the future as well with the NFL network trying to get through the offseason.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver at pick 213 should be in there somewhere!

A pick that was aquired in trade from the Chicago Bears for Glyn Milburn!

Bazinga!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver at pick 213 should be in there somewhere!

A pick that was aquired in trade from the Chicago Bears for Glyn Milburn!

Bazinga!

Driver? He isnt really an all time great. I mean if Raymond Berry isnt on the list I cant imagine Driver would be considered, imo.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver? He isnt really an all time great. I mean if Raymond Berry isnt on the list I cant imagine Driver would be considered, imo.

LOL, just a hometown hero! And I am not from Texas!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I was watching NFL networks top 10 draft steals today and saw that the list included bo jackson and ray guy. Tom Brady was #1 and Dan Marino was in the top 10. The thing that made me want to rip my TV off the wall was when Starr got a casual mention but no spot on the list. Mr Sabol, your telling me that Brady was more of a steal at 199 than Starr was at 200? Sure fine watever I could see an argument I guess even though I wouldnt agree but for him not to even have a spot on the list just shows ignorance. Sorry its the offseason and I just needed to rant.

17th round draft pick at QB wins 5 titles, 2 SB MVPs, and has his number retired by the Packers but isnt as much of a "steal" as ray guy?
Gotta agree with you on this post.

Bart Starr isn't on there.
So what the F is Bo Jackson doing on there?
"Bo knows career ending injuries."
Bo turned out to be a loser. How many championships did he win?
What they do?
Throw darts at names to come up with this retard list?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts