Top 10 Defensive players

OP
OP
neilfii

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
LOL I was confused. I thought it might have been your list but then was wondering if you were going to list the players ahead of him

I would have ranked him higher out of unabashed bias! lol :happy0005:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eghhh... so so on this list. No kyle Williams or Wake in the top 16? seems a little odd.

I might rank Clay 2 or 3 spots higher but thats just me.

And I am ok with troy P being #1, it just means Rodgers destroyed the best defensive player on the biggest stage.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've gotta give Troy credit too for being one of the best guys in the league. He was clearly hurting during the SB and it definitely affected his ability to play. Yet you don't hear a word from him about it. Contrast this with the guys who send phone pics of their bruises after the game as an excuse for their poor play or guys who go out of their way during the week before the game to tell you how bad their shoulder hurts and make excuses for how bad they're going to play before the game even starts.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've gotta give Troy credit too for being one of the best guys in the league. He was clearly hurting during the SB and it definitely affected his ability to play. Yet you don't hear a word from him about it. Contrast this with the guys who send phone pics of their bruises after the game as an excuse for their poor play or guys who go out of their way during the week before the game to tell you how bad their shoulder hurts and make excuses for how bad they're going to play before the game even starts.

I give credit to jarrett bush for playing better in the SB than Troy.

It was week what, 21? I think everyone is banged up. Overall troy is one of the best of all time though.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they sold Woodson low.

Outside of Clay, Woodson is absolutely pivotal to our D, which is the best in the league (sorry Steelers, when you can't play teams that spread you up, you're not the best D in the league).

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right Charles Woodson is arguably a top 2 CB in his generation aside from Champ Bailey. How he doesn't make a top 10 list is crazy.

Members online

Latest posts