Tony Romo Weakness

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I find it funny a lot of people are blaming her for the loss when in reality, Romo is just an average QB with an above average running game, offensive line, and receiving group. He also has a good defense and special teams that put him in good scoring position.

You hit the nail on the head.

Romo is an AVERAGE QB with an elite OL and an elite WR group, a solid TE, and above average RBs.

he's surrounded by talent. Put almost anyone else in his shoes and their QB rating would go up by 20 points.
Thats true!!!!!
Put Rex Grossman in there, and his QB rating would be 25!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the rest of the season and playoffs, how many "Jessica" posters and pictures will Romo see in the stands at away games?

I'm sure some opposing fans will make up a few chants as well. :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
tromadz said:
I find it funny a lot of people are blaming her for the loss when in reality, Romo is just an average QB with an above average running game, offensive line, and receiving group. He also has a good defense and special teams that put him in good scoring position.

You hit the nail on the head.

Romo is an AVERAGE QB with an elite OL and an elite WR group, a solid TE, and above average RBs.

he's surrounded by talent. Put almost anyone else in his shoes and their QB rating would go up by 20 points.
Thats true!!!!!
Put Rex Grossman in there, and his QB rating would be 25!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotflmao:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romo cracked the one time the Cows really needed him not to crack.

Hey Z, how about a QB with the following stats in his last playoff game?

4 Interceptions
1 Fumble
QB Rating of 55.4
Sacked twice

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, and the only difference instead of TO being his #1 he had Chatman. If you look at what was left of our offence by halftime those stats aren't surprising. Also with our pourous D that game Brett had no choice but to start taking shots. I see a pretty big difference.

Members online

Latest posts