Tony Romo loves Brett Favre

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any of you watching the game last night, see the clip of Tony Romo doing a Brett imitation? It was very entertaining!

He grew up in Burrlington WI, and when he got with Dallas he knew Rivera played with Brett for a number of years and totally questioned him about Favre, he wanted to know everything..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did see it. I think he believes his favre impression is better than it is. lol.

seems like a good kid, with alittle gunslinger in him

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Tony Romo. I enjoyed watching the game last night and I even didn't mind seeing the Cowboys win.

A little background, I grew up in Dallas. I basically turned my back on them when I decided they were too obnoxious, and my friend from Madison turned me to the "light" and I became a Packers fan.. ;) That was during the Favre/Sharpe hookup days.

But living in Texas (Austin, now) I'm still bombarded with Cowboys news and the endless soap opera, and their fans all over the place. So I do watch with curious interest.. and Romo really, really impresses me. He's a good kid, got the confidence yet makes sure in interviews to be humble. Great move for the Cowboys.

Wish we had him, actually. I know I'll come around on Aaron Rodgers. But again, my Texas roots interfere... I'm a UT ex, and Longhorns can't stand him for his comments before and after the Rose Bowl two years ago (this was the BCS controversy that sent UT to the Rose, and Cal to the Holiday Bowl).

But he's a Packer now, so I'll put it behind us. :thumbsup:

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully he isn't a good guy that because he is young is turned bad by some fool like T.O.

That actually is a very valid concern. It appears he is comfortable with TO and will throw to him often, and I see them chummy on the sidelines. Seems that arrogance and attitude could rub off on a young quarterback. So far it has not, his interviews have been right on the mark, but if they string some wins together, that might be the test.. will he be classy about it.

Members online

Latest posts