1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Tony Dungy's Suicidal Kid was really messed up

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, Dec 25, 2005.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want to see how he presented himself to the world look at his myspace page. I warn you that he displays profanity, rascist remarks, many marijuana pictures, a disrespect of police, gang hand gestures etc.

His myspace website

He must have believed the media that being a gangsta was the top of the social pyramid. What a wasted life.

2. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Holy cow, what a mess that site is!

How can the kids today NOT believe the media though? We have rap and "hip-hop" awards on the Grammys for Pete's sake. IMO I have not heard a single "rapper" (white/black/whatever) that I would consider "talented."

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Certainly a mess there. Why with a father like tony dungy?

4. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow...that is some twisted crap there. It is a shame his father can coach a team of overgrown ego manics but couldn't keep the upper hand over one of the most important people in his life.... his son.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    According to some media outlets that conducted interviews with friends of James Dungy said it was all basically a "cover-up". They said James was a nice man who just wanted an image of being tough. What is really whack is this:

"his girlfriend left his apartment to go for a walk -- at one in the morning -- and that she found him when she returned ten minutes later".

I don't know about you, but that is just a little too fishy.