Tonight's exhibition

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally a Pack game! The cheesehead will have its first OTA after being sidelined in the closet after a dismal January performance. Nonetheless, I am wishing to be impressed with any defensive improvement. I want to our line constantly pressuring, and our O-line holding. What whould your wishes be?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here, here - I'm hopin the whole Club shows up.....
It'll be like sardines all canned up in the smaller room at the FOX.

But, who cares, it's the PACKERS! :mrgreen:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL CHANNEL - EXPECTED START TIME IS 8PM.

Now, if that's Eastern Standard Time - then it may start around 7pm, here in Indy!
Gotta go back and check....

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The scrimmage starts at 7:00 PM Central Daylight Savings Time. It you can get channel 11 WLUK Green Bay, the pre show starts at 6:00.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wanna see javon haul in a 90 yd td to start to "game" just to shut people up about favre and javon not being able to co-exist.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was very very ugly. I wish I hadn't watched it.
I will be at Lambeau for next Thursday nights game with the Chargers. I'm hoping for great improvement over what I saw tonight.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This means the Packers will NOT go to the Super Bowl. News report states the Packers are gonna tank the season due to how poorly they played and aim for the 1st overall draft selection calling this the Steel theory.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperpackfan said:
It was very very ugly. I wish I hadn't watched it.
I will be at Lambeau for next Thursday nights game with the Chargers. I'm hoping for great improvement over what I saw tonight.

Come on. Let's take some positives from this.

1. I was super impressed with the run defense from the first teamers. Colin Cole should be given the "game ball" He was super in run stuffing and showed some second effort as well. From a guy we needed to have a good showing, he stepped up.

2. BJ!!!!!!!!! That dude has done a complete 180

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
This means the Packers will NOT go to the Super Bowl. News report states the Packers are gonna tank the season due to how poorly they played and aim for the 1st overall draft selection calling this the Steel theory.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts