Tonight vs Eagles - Improvements?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you think is going to improve tonight against the Eagles?

I haven't seen any of their games this year, but I think our secondary is going to fare better than they have.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what will, but 2 areas that I'd love to see improvement are the running game on O and stopping the deep Pass Plays on D.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about improvements, as I hope to see it across the board. But, I am excited to see what Morency can do with some meaningful carries. The kid is explosive and has good cutback abilties which seems, on paper at least, to really fit what the Pack is trying to do in the running game. As well, I am looking to see how well Miree performs. If we can get the running game opened up, the passing game could be explosive tonight with injuries to the Eagles' secondary.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed - I'd like to see what our running game can do w/o Green who unfortunatly true to recent form is injured again. I love the guy and wish he could play but you have to be able to count on a player as well.

O-line looked awesome against Detroit. Hopefully they can maintain that level.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
What do you think is going to improve tonight against the Eagles?

I haven't seen any of their games this year, but I think our secondary is going to fare better than they have.

On offense I dont think much is going to change. The passing game couldnt really improve from last week. But the running game might improve somewhat this week over last week because we are not against that lion O line anymore.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.- I hope to see, for the first time IMHO, that our coaching staff does a good job and get the team ready..

2.- I hope to see Brett in control like last week, when he won the game for us.

3.- I hope to see Jennings and Driver improving everyday as a duo.

4.- I hope to see Woodson putting some more effort in there.

5.- I hope to see Jenkins, Cole and Kampman getting better everyday.

6.- I hope to see Collins improving and at least one BIG hit on Westbrook.

7.- At least one Sack from Poppinga or Hawk.

8.- A solid improvement on Harris.

9.- I hope Manuel shows us he can play tonight.

10.- I hope Sanders shows he learned something from Bates and finds a way to stop McNabb and his turds.

11.- I hope to see Koren with a couple of great kick returns and catches.

12.- I hope a miracle, I hope we win..

I know that 1,4,9,10,12 are allmost imposible to get, God is to busy to grant us 5 miracles in one night.....

I hope we put a fight in there and IMHO this will be McCarthy and Friends time to show us they can coach, they havent so far, they cant hope that Brett, Driver and Jennings win another one for them.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An improvement that I just thought of from reading your post cham Talking about the recievers. I guess it isnt really an improvement. But I would definitly like to see Koren Robenson more than we have been. Im hoping that by tonight he should know the system good enough to get some decent playing time. I liked the little preview we got from him last week! :D

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, considering the Pack hasn't had a decent primetime performance since the Monday after Brett's Dad died, I just don't want them getting emarrassed. Now if the Packers want to do the embarrassing, that's all fine and dandy. :p

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson is going to have an incredible game.

This is the type of game where Woody shows his stuff and that will be the biggest improvement tonight from week.

Brett: How can he be an improvement from last week? Brett has his Monday Night Moments but this is against the Eagles in Philly and he has no control over how the running game will set up the passing game or how much time he will have in the pocket.

Brett can't improve from last week, but look for Woodson and A.C. to have great moments in the pack secondary.

Prediction... Packers lose, but beat the spread of ELEVEN.

R.P.

Reaction score
RP how you holding up buddy?

Seeing as the Raiders are playing THAT bad, and the Packers aren't blowing people away must be tough.

As for me, I think what digs said applies generall to me also.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
RP how you holding up buddy?

Seeing as the Raiders are playing THAT bad, and the Packers aren't blowing people away must be tough.

As for me, I think what digs said applies generall to me also.

As for me, I think what digs said applies generall to me also.[/quote]

How am I holding up?

Imagine your pain last year and double it. Imagine getting food poisoning from two restaurants in the same week. Imagine being in prison and getting it from two big ******'s one from the front and one from the back at the same time.

If you are of the old Morman faith, imagine two wives divorcing you at once. Imagine seeing Javon Walker in "I Hate Denver." catching passes for the Broncos and Jerry Porter in Oakland not catching anything.

Imagine having to go through the line at the department of vehicles Twice.
Imagine two winters in a row with nothing to eat.

My .38 is loaded. The plastic is taped to the wall behind my desk and the note is written for Al and T.T. , M.M and Art Shell.

God I hope the Packers win tonight. I have reservations for a cabin in the Rockies next Friday and Saturday night and hope to do some trout fishing.

R.P.

Members online

Latest posts