1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Tonight: San Fran @ Arizona, who should we root for?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, Oct 29, 2012.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    San Fran is 5-2, having beaten us.
    Arizona is 4-3, visits us next week.

We're 4-3.
    I already presented the case that it's quite possible we don't catch the Bears, like 2010. And we can thrive as a Wildcard team, again. As we did then. But remember we got lucky as heck to get into the playoffs in 2010, needing the 3-13 Lions to win at the 10-5 (at that time) Tampa Bay Bucs in the final week, when Detroit hadn't won a road game in 2 years.

That grand theft in Seattle still bothers me tremendously because we should be 6-2 right now, but instead we are 5-3 with NFC losses to SF & Seattle.

I don't see a Wildcard team coming out of the NFC South. The NFC East has a jumbled mess behind NYG in Dallas, Philly, and RG3.
    We should see Minny fade. And then there's the NFC West with Seattle & Arizona and I don't like the H2H steal to Seattle.

Arizona is a threat still as their defense is good and if they win today, they are tied with us.

So who should we be rooting for tonight?
    I find myself naturally pulling for the underdog Cards.

2. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if it matter too much which team is victorious.. But I'll be rooting for the 49ers today. Don't be needing our next opponent to have a head of steam coming into Lambeau Field especially considering our difficulties dispatching the lowly Jags.

3. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +838
    San Fran all the way.

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    San Fran looks like a juggernaut and the Cardinals a college team. Wow. Ugly.

5. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +875
    Too bad it wasn't a boring 6-6 tie.