Tommie Harris is a great pro and man

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers feared serious injury - JSOnline

It turns out Harris did pull up as he hit Rodgers. He told the Chicago Tribune on Thursday that he wasn't into injuring players, especially one he has gotten to know through receiver Greg Jennings' charity events.
"I went for his legs and I let go of them," Harris said. "I could have squeezed them if I wanted to. I wouldn't do that.""

I allways respected him as a player, as when he was healthy, he was one of the best one-gap DT in the league.

But that shows he's a true gentleman and a pro

It goes to show that for every dirty player out there (I'm sure you'll remember someone next to us) there's a Tommie Harris.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that play...it was awful, it reminded a lot Vince Wilfork breaking J.P. Losman or Pollard ruining Brady's last season. I was completely mad when I saw him doing that, but after reading this article, Harris regained my respect.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely a classy move by Harris. A true sportsman. If I were Rodgers, I'd pay half the fine for him, just because.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Roger's should pay all of it. That's cheap compared to rebuilding a knee.

Glad to know there are good guys in the league even when playing a rival. I thought Rogers knee was gonna pop on the replay.

Sucks about the fine. Maybe he'll appeal the fine, and with roger's testimony they'll rescind it.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Roger's should pay all of it. That's cheap compared to rebuilding a knee.

Glad to know there are good guys in the league even when playing a rival. I thought Rogers knee was gonna pop on the replay.

Sucks about the fine. Maybe he'll appeal the fine, and with roger's testimony they'll rescind it.
Truth.

You lose a lot when your knee gets ruined. It's not just financial either.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts