told yall....K rob a Packer man

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was lobbying for this early on. He'll be instant help as a KR, and before long as a WR. We needed a talent transfusion and he is a good start. Maybe now we can cut one of our no-talent TEs. Good for TT. As far as a PR nightmare, I can't recall one game that was won or lost due to PR.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is a Packer Person anyway? :p

I like the signing, as long as he doesn't eff up again. :roll:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definition

Packer Person - Fictional Character used in every excuse as to why GB should not sign a worthy free agent. See also "Too Old" "Too Slow" "Does not fit the System" "Too Expensive" amongst others

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To quote a Viking fan

He is a good receiver and good returner. He is not a locker room problem. He has issues off the field with himself. In the locker room he was well liked and is far from cancer. A lot of the Vikings players were sad to see him go.

So according to this guy Robinson isn't a guy that is going to cause trouble and pick fights with the players. He has issues off the field and I'm sure most players do. He is not the only player to do what he did. He's not the only player on the Packers that does what he does. Most young men do drink and have fun and Robinson is included.

What I don't get is making a move on a guy that might play a game and then be forced to sit the year by the league. Now GB was going to talk to the league or so they said. Perhaps they know something I don't know. As far as I know he has broken the NFL policy many times and is due for a year long suspension.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would of thought GB would of done their homework or at least have an out in the contract. If not then I do have to question their intelligence. So for now I say bring him in so Jennings can learn a bit more and not be expected to do to much behind Donald

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Maybe the NFL feels sorry for the Packers and won't suspend him for the year as a way of mercy of the slaughter last Sunday.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
KR and TO are not even on the same level in talent nor canceresque field to their team.

Let's not even stir that up. Might as well compare apples to bananas while we're at it.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
KR and TO are not even on the same level in talent nor canceresque field to their team.

Let's not even stir that up. Might as well compare apples to bananas while we're at it.

No, your right Z2C, they are not at the same talent level but DePack did bring up a good point. I actually have no problem with Robinson being signed but the question remains: If TT did not see Robinson as a risk then why not go after TO other than the obvious financial reasons !!!

Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Zero2Cool said:

No, your right Z2C, they are not at the same talent level but DePack did bring up a good point. I actually have no problem with Robinson being signed but the question remains: If TT did not see Robinson as a risk then why not go after TO other than the obvious financial reasons !!!

Winni, I think porky answered it best by saying that K-Rob is liked in the lockerroom, and won't cause a disturbance. TO will.

TO, do you think perhaps a plea bargain is in the works?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Zero2Cool said:

Well. I think the reward outweighs the risk with Robinson. If K Rob blows he's not gonna cost the Packers millions and he's not gonna tear apart the team like TO could. TO as you said would have cost a lot more.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers,
Zero2Cool

Both very good points, I did not think about the locker room probs with TO or the "risk versus reward" when it comes down to money. Cheers !!!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So when is Robinson's DUI trial in Washington? He is facing a mandatory year in jail for breaching the conditions of his release on his last DUI charge.

Way to go TT!!.... Nothing like signing convicted criminals to the team!!! I guess that's what he was referring to as "Packer People"... :roll:

How many more seasons must we endure this hypocrite????

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Court is in October.

Even though I'm against this drunk driving ***, this is a good move for the Packers team, not such a good move for "Packer People" though.

Members online

Latest posts