told yall....K rob a Packer man

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its official, he's a packer and he just may be that spark we need to get things going on offense!

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good pick up for you guys......I guess that "character" thing you have going doesn't apply when you lose 26-0, does it? :roll:

You were giving us grief a few weeks ago about him......
well anyway, good luck.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now if only he doesn't get suspended for a year. The Pack must know that he won't if they signed him. I sure as hope he's a quick study to learn our play book so we can use him soon. This is good news IMO.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he hasnt done anything wrong while he has been with the packers... so his character is good to go as far as im concerned.

if anyone saw the costasnow hbo thing about Vince and Paul Hornung.
its kinda along the same lines TT, and Krob go back like vince and paul.
Paul got in trouble, Vince stuck his neck out and got him his job back after the problem.
TT is doing the same thing with Krob... I just hope he comes here contributes and stays completly clean while with the packers.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Approaching Free agency, I hoped that Koren would become available and that Ted Thompson would sign him. In fact had him near the top of my FA wish list.

I love his talent! He has the physical tools to improve the talent level of the Packers.

However, that was before once again letting his teammates down and once again demonstrating that his life is extremely out of control. I think this signing is a BIG mistake for multiple reasons -- most have been articulated in another forum (and some of it here).

I question TT's judgement on this not because Robinson's talent level, and I sure as Hell do not want to here about the term "Packer People" anymore.

Now that he is signed I can only hope for the best for this young man and hope he does not destroy his or someone else's life in the process.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he's straightened his life out, but I find this signing somewhat curious given that he's likely to be suspended for a year at some point this season. I also always thought that "Packer People" crap was nothing more than lip service and TT and MM have, IMO, certainly proved that it was.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
Approaching Free agency, I hoped that Koren would become available and that Ted Thompson would sign him. In fact had him near the top of my FA wish list.

I love his talent! He has the physical tools to improve the talent level of the Packers.

However, that was before once again letting his teammates down and once again demonstrating that his life is extremely out of control. I think this signing is a BIG mistake for multiple reasons -- most have been articulated in another forum (and some of it here).

I question TT's judgement on this not because Robinson's talent level, and I sure as Hell do not want to here about the term "Packer People" anymore.

Now that he is signed I can only hope for the best for this young man and hope he does not destroy his or someone else's life in the process.
Good post, Bruce. We can finally retire that old myth "Packer People".

Welcome to the real world.

He will do well for you guys, just take his keys. :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robinson could provide some excitement in the short-term, provided the NFL allows him to play this season, but in the long run he seems to me like he'll be more trouble than he's worth.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'd get suspended for four games, not the season. I'm glad we signed him, but by then he may not be any help. Because let's face it, we're not that good right now, and who knows if that'll change?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
He'd get suspended for four games, not the season. I'm glad we signed him, but by then he may not be any help. Because let's face it, we're not that good right now, and who knows if that'll change?

Wrong. 3rd violation is a one-year suspension.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I heard 4 games somewhere. But hey, I guess a season would be better huh? I just read he could get a year of jail too. That'd be nice.
Obviously all of this is unlikely, otherwise why would TT waste Koren's, his own, yours, and most importantly, my time?

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
suspension is not an issue...mark my word, so we can throw that doubt there out the window..he's a packer and he will play....

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, what does this all mean? I am in Vegas and dont get the local reports... does this mean he isnt getting suspended?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is suspension not an issue? He can play for a couple of games while he appeals if he is suspended so he'll help for a little while, but I'd be quite surprised if he finished the season on an active roster.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts