Todd Pinkston

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He sucks!!!!

The iggles are also looking to trade Darnarien McCants, he's better than Stinkston, but both will be cut and available next week.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go get him TT. The guy is skinny as a rail but provides a Deep threat that this team desperately needs. This would be a good signinig IMO.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say sign him too.

I was sort of on the fence with him because Branch and Stallworth are better.

But Pinkston is definitely an upgrade to Boreigter, Gardner and Ferguson.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What guns would they be Packnic?

The ones that have been shooting blanks?

If he can't get any other receiver...Branch, Stallworth, Porter...at least Pinkston is better than what we currently have, which isn't saying much...

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
What guns would they be Packnic?

The ones that have been shooting blanks?

If he can't get any other receiver...Branch, Stallworth, Porter...at least Pinkston is better than what we currently have, which isn't saying much...

Pinkston better than Driver? Uhh... I don't think so. TT will wait to see how Jennings develops, I think the organization is confident that he'll develop very quickly, so they'll sit this one out. Again.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he meant better than Driver. Pinky would be a better 2 or 3. Jennings dropped alot of balls over the last 3 weeks. He looks very inconsistent.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings has dropped a few balls in pre-season, but he has also made some very nice catches and RAC. Pinkston is such a reach. Branch would be a nice addition, but the money he wants is too much relative to his talent. If he moves from his overly-lofty expectations, he is worth considering.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Jennings has dropped a few balls in pre-season, but he has also made some very nice catches and RAC. Pinkston is such a reach. Branch would be a nice addition, but the money he wants is too much relative to his talent. If he moves from his overly-lofty expectations, he is worth considering.

Couldn't agree with you more, man. But if Branch lowers his expectations, he'll resign with the Pats. The deal they supposedly offered him is great for the level of talent that he is, so look for him to resign, unless somone's dumb enough to overpay him.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pinkston is no better than Ferguson or Gardner. So I don't see the point unless you can upgrade. This to me would be staying the same.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. All signs indicate he is going back to the Pats, as he has not received any offers near where he was aiming.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Go get him TT. The guy is skinny as a rail but provides a Deep threat that this team desperately needs. This would be a good signinig IMO.

:lol:

oh, you were serious?

wow.

No, Pinkston has a worse case of aligator arms than ferguson.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Todd Pusston is more like it. There is not much to admire about his game. He is not an upgrade over either Ferguson or Gardner, but brings much less knowledge of our particular form of the WCO.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's a horrible option for the WCO. He fears hits, and you wanna get this guy in an offense which requires a lot of short routes over the middle? Smart.

Cmon guys!

Go pack!~

Reaction score
I agree with tromadz, that he isn't the best option out there. IMO if Ferggy ever recovers mentally from his hit, he'd be a great down the field target with his blazing speed.

I can only hope he recovers.... :(

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Pinkston was just cut. So no trade. However he could be picked up. I jus don't know much bout the guy though.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Pinkston was just cut. So no trade. However he could be picked up. I jus don't know much bout the guy though.

Here is all you need to know. The receiver starved eagles just cut him in favor of guys like Hank Baskett. Pinkston is also coming back from a ruptured achilles tendon.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:

Here is all you need to know. The receiver starved eagles just cut him in favor of guys like Hank Baskett. Pinkston is also coming back from a ruptured achilles tendon.

True DePack,

But the guy has got to be better than Ferguson and Gardner.

I bet the inert TT doesn't even sign a WR or O-Lineman. TT's free agency moves are like a turtle in winter, when it starts to get cold, he moves like molasses.

I've got a new name for him.

Creepin' Teddy

(Hey Ted, take the money out of your mattress and spend a little on the team, won't ya?)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts