Todd Pinkston

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pinkston is a coward. I cannot believe that 4 pages of thread were wasted on discussing picking up a player who could not/ would not make the team.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bruce said:
Pinkston is a coward. I cannot believe that 4 pages of thread were wasted on discussing picking up a player who could not/ would not make the team.

My mancrush points +3 for u! :)

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pyle, if you don't think that Ferguson would have had similar or better numbers as the Eagles #1 WR, you're just wrong. There's really no way around that. I'm confident that there are guys that will be cut before the season opener that are better than Todd Pinkston.

You're a football coach, and you believe that Ferguson and Gardner are inferior to Todd Pinkston? Stop embarrassing yourself. I wish TT would have gone out and got 1 more WR too, but Pinkston is not that guy.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
tromadz said:
so bring in another suckbag? TT did that with Boreigter and you guys bashed him. But ..do it again, right?

wow.

This suckbag is a little better than the 2 suckbags on the Packer roster now.

I'm sorry but Pinkston isn't better. He's pretty much in the same league as Ferguson and Gardner. I'm not sure Pinkston found a job yet after being release. If not that already tells you something. He's also coming off an ACL injury in which he missed all of last year. He's done nothing in his career that was special. He couldn't get it done when he was seeing one on one coverage with TO on the other side of him. He won't get it done here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts