1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Todd Pinkston

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pinkston is a coward. I cannot believe that 4 pages of thread were wasted on discussing picking up a player who could not/ would not make the team.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

My mancrush points +3 for u! :)

3. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL Good thing I don't want him.

4. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pyle, if you don't think that Ferguson would have had similar or better numbers as the Eagles #1 WR, you're just wrong. There's really no way around that. I'm confident that there are guys that will be cut before the season opener that are better than Todd Pinkston.

You're a football coach, and you believe that Ferguson and Gardner are inferior to Todd Pinkston? Stop embarrassing yourself. I wish TT would have gone out and got 1 more WR too, but Pinkston is not that guy.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sorry but Pinkston isn't better. He's pretty much in the same league as Ferguson and Gardner. I'm not sure Pinkston found a job yet after being release. If not that already tells you something. He's also coming off an ACL injury in which he missed all of last year. He's done nothing in his career that was special. He couldn't get it done when he was seeing one on one coverage with TO on the other side of him. He won't get it done here.