Zach Miller TE
David Clowney WR
Rufus Alexander OLB
Michael Johnson S
Jeremy Clark DT
Michael Coe CB
Kelly Talavou DT
Mike Jones OG

Pretty good mock in my opinion. I think CB should be addressed before WR, however. I'd rather see Fred Bennett or Daymeion Hughes in the third than Clowney. I like the Rufus Alexander pick, though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, I agree CB 'SHOULD' be addressed first, but Ted and his scouts usually know those hidden gems we've never heard of, so while all these mocks are cute, I wouldn't be surprised if only the 1st round predictions are correct.

I look forward(again) on draft day to go "Oh we picked _________! who the hell is he!" then researching really fast while everyone *****es in the pf.com chatroom (remember that anyone? that was fun, except the constant negativity by our 'experts' )

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HA last year was hilarious. I like that Thompson goes out and finds football players instead of names.

i wish there was a way for us to go back and read the chat transcript from last years draft when we drafted Colledge and Jennings with our two second round picks.

These two guys werent on anyones radar really, and everyone was so pissed about it. Im not gonna lie, i was sitting there and typing what the hell is going on out there. I guess it just goes to show how much any of us actually knows.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A mock draft has about the same level of belief as a bingo game.

You roll the cage and out pops...."Marshawn Lynch"....next...."Zach Miller"..

Except in a bingo game you have a chance to win some money. Mock drafts make a mockery of anyone who wastes time on them.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Except in a bingo game you have a chance to win some money. Mock drafts make a mockery of anyone who wastes time on them.

i'm not even going to dignify myself with a response to that... wait :doh:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

How about it's his job. :thumbsup:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wish there was a way for us to go back and read the chat transcript from last years draft when we drafted Colledge and Jennings with our two second round picks.

These two guys werent on anyones radar really, and everyone was so pissed about it.

yeah i know, it was rough. Im gonna get in the chat this year too(if im not banned) for their comedy.

"rabble rabble rabble rabble I don't know who this guy is! Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble he's from a small school! Rabble rabble rabble I know everything."

Should be entertaining.

OP
OP
M

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
net said:

How about it's his job. :thumbsup:

God! What a sweet job? Making mock drafts? That's like being wrong for a living. Sign me up!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts