1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Todd McShay's Packers Mock

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by millertime, Apr 18, 2007.

1. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He has the Pack picking:

Marshawn Lynch RB
    Zach Miller TE
    David Clowney WR
    Rufus Alexander OLB
    Michael Johnson S
    Jeremy Clark DT
    Michael Coe CB
    Kelly Talavou DT
    Mike Jones OG

Pretty good mock in my opinion. I think CB should be addressed before WR, however. I'd rather see Fred Bennett or Daymeion Hughes in the third than Clowney. I like the Rufus Alexander pick, though.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah, I agree CB 'SHOULD' be addressed first, but Ted and his scouts usually know those hidden gems we've never heard of, so while all these mocks are cute, I wouldn't be surprised if only the 1st round predictions are correct.

I look forward(again) on draft day to go "Oh we picked _________! who the hell is he!" then researching really fast while everyone bitches in the pf.com chatroom (remember that anyone? that was fun, except the constant negativity by our 'experts' )

3. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rufus Alexander y do we need another OLB?

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Depth, the only viable backup on the roster is Hodge, unless Taylor resigns.

5. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    HA last year was hilarious. I like that Thompson goes out and finds football players instead of names.

i wish there was a way for us to go back and read the chat transcript from last years draft when we drafted Colledge and Jennings with our two second round picks.

These two guys werent on anyones radar really, and everyone was so pissed about it. Im not gonna lie, i was sitting there and typing what the hell is going on out there. I guess it just goes to show how much any of us actually knows.

6. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    A mock draft has about the same level of belief as a bingo game.

You roll the cage and out pops...."Marshawn Lynch"....next...."Zach Miller"..

Except in a bingo game you have a chance to win some money. Mock drafts make a mockery of anyone who wastes time on them.

7. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    i'm not even going to dignify myself with a response to that... wait :doh:

8. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How about it's his job. :thumbsup:

9. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah i know, it was rough. Im gonna get in the chat this year too(if im not banned) for their comedy.

"rabble rabble rabble rabble I don't know who this guy is! Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble he's from a small school! Rabble rabble rabble I know everything."

Should be entertaining.

10. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    God! What a sweet job? Making mock drafts? That's like being wrong for a living. Sign me up!

11. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    apply for a job with piper-jaffrey, or some other analyst firm, blah...