1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Today's game - 4pm - at Philly

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, Nov 27, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Since this is a late game - the Judge downstairs, will be working over time - they've had all day to drink it up.....

Here's the read - and I've taken the Pack on this game.... I-NFL

The only real stinker for this game - is we get Joe Buck over Bill Maas to do the play calls.... I seriously don't know which is worse..... Joe Buck shoulda never been allowed outta the baseball park, ..ever....

Opinions?

2. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Aikman has made the transition to anouncer very well. He is very un-bias when calling a game. As far as the combo goes, there are worse, especially on CBS where AFC teams only matter to them. Summerall was the worst(his disdain for the Packers really showed).

3. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I've said this before and it may be slightly off topic; however, I'm gonna say it again - NOBODY IS WORSE THAN BILL WALTON CALLING AN NBA GAME - NOBODY!!!!

Could you imagine listening to a game called by John Madden and Bill Walton together??? It would drive fans right out of the sport forever!

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
  5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    An incredibly disappointing game. Bonamego should be fired.
    Special Teams let the whole team down. It should have been William Henderson running the ball back..... 20/20 hindsight all damn day long.

Once again - the Packers had this game - and threw it away.
    Did any of you see Brett's face? My god, I thought he was gonna tear some player's fool head off. Especially number 81. 81 is fired at season's end - count on it. The Packers made some fool mistakes, but so did the Eagles. Hard to believe the Packers made Mike McMahon look like a veteran out there today - real sad.

Geeesh - I thought Jim Bates was gonna come right outta his socks.. and Sherman (of all people) was trying to calm him down --- as if. He shoulda been chest-buttin' him. In total agreement. I woulda tore that Defensive players head off, myself. Total stupidity out there.... a tremendous lack of focus for the ball and the game. Especially Samkon Gado. New motto for all sign carriers at Lambeau Field -----

Gado hang onto da ball!
    Gado have a a prayer....?
    Gado hang onto da ball!
    Gado have faith.............?
    Gado hang onto da ball!

6. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who's Gado? Did he play last Monday?

7. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Doh - never mind --- you got enuf to worry about - lettin' da Bears win the Division...

Yikes... on that one, der...eh?

8. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hee Hee! Ya, da Bears have it, barring a miracle. At least we're competitive again.

I just don't want Tice here next year.

Tough luck at Philly, but I'm cheering you guys on next week!

9. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed. I have never seen a person change his stance on a topic so often or so quickly. One minute he'll be bragging how good one team is after they score, the next minute he'll say how bad they are if they miss a shot.

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    How could you forget the gift he gave you? gift aka game :p