TO

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how big is it that TO sprained his ankle......anybody think this will be the downfall of the cowboys (and not jessica simpson), i never found out how serious it was i just saw in the newspaper he had an upper ankle sprain when the cowboys barely beat carolina 20-13

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
No...he'll be back in plenty of time for the playoffs.....darn it all.

Dont you want to beat Dal at their best?
I don't care.........i just want to beat them. I don't care if they are down to their 4th WR, 3rd string QB. I just want to "win baby!!!"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Well they beat us with out our best and everyone was saying how much better they were AT THAT TIME

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:

Well they beat us with out our best and everyone was saying how much better they were AT THAT TIME
Yup....and we sure were not at full strength. You think THEY care that we weren't? Nope.......they just wanted the "W". And IF we have to play them, i don't care HOW banged up they are. All i want is a SB win! If the Pats are in it, i don't care if Tom Brady is out.........in fact, i'd like that idea. The Lombardi trophy is for whoever wins that game, and it makes NO difference when it's sitting in your trophy case if the team you beat was banged up or not. It's still YOUR win. Thats all that matters to me. Cowboy or Pats fans can come here and say "We were banged up" and i wouldn't care.................JUST WIN BABY!!!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:

Yup....and we sure were not at full strength. You think THEY care that we weren't? Nope.......they just wanted the "W". And IF we have to play them, i don't care HOW banged up they are. All i want is a SB win! If the Pats are in it, i don't care if Tom Brady is out.........in fact, i'd like that idea. The Lombardi trophy is for whoever wins that game, and it makes NO difference when it's sitting in your trophy case if the team you beat was banged up or not. It's still YOUR win. Thats all that matters to me. Cowboy or Pats fans can come here and say "We were banged up" and i wouldn't care.................JUST WIN BABY!!!

Better add Packer fans to that list...
I agree, when you play the game that injuries are just part of the game. However, hoping to win that way seems a little...weak?

I never hoped Favre was out in the nineties. I always wanted to try and beat GB with Favre. As a matter of fact. I now hope that Favre is playing when the bears play GB...but for different reasons.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:

Better add Packer fans to that list...
I agree, when you play the game that injuries are just part of the game. However, hoping to win that way seems a little...weak?

I never hoped Favre was out in the nineties. I always wanted to try and beat GB with Favre. As a matter of fact. I now hope that Favre is playing when the bears play GB...but for different reasons.
Oh geez.......you guys get lucky a few times, and suddenly your in love with Favre? Man.....talk about WEAK! Especially since your Bears are home for the playoffs. But i guess you have to grasp at what little you had. Remember last season when the Packers whipped the Bears the last game? You guys were spouting off "The Bears had nothing to play for". I guess that only works when it's YOUR guys, hey?
Actually, i don't care WHO is playing us, or who on their team is healthy or not. As long as we win, thats the bottom line. I bet you would have GLADLY taken the Lombardi trophy last year if ol' Peyton Manning got hurt on the first play of the game. It's not like you would say "Naw, we'll wait till Peyton is healthy, THEN we'll play the super bowl". Get real. :wink:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh geez.......you guys get lucky a few times, and suddenly your in love with Favre?
I'm in love with the fact that Favre may have lost a little something since his prime. The bears are now 6-2 in the last 8 games, with a small astricks by one of the losses. I would like to win a few more against him while he is still on this earth.

Remember last season when the Packers whipped the Bears the last game? You guys were spouting off "The Bears had nothing to play for". I guess that only works when it's YOUR guys, hey?
Yes, I remember it well. I was at Rex's New Years party watching the game, waiting for him to arrive. I believe that those situations are not even close. Bears had everything wrapped up, with nothing to play for. Packers had an opportunity to force Dallas to play starters against a rising Washington team in the last week of the season, possibly forcing more injuries (see also TO comments above).

Actually, i don't care WHO is playing us, or who on their team is healthy or not. As long as we win, thats the bottom line. I bet you would have GLADLY taken the Lombardi trophy last year if ol' Peyton Manning got hurt on the first play of the game. It's not like you would say "Naw, we'll wait till Peyton is healthy, THEN we'll play the super bowl". Get real. :wink:
Yes, I would have taken the trophy, but because INDY is the darling of the NFL, how many times would I have had to listen to 'it would have been different if Manning was there'. I want to play against your best, so that I can beat your best. Injuries do happen. GB is similar to Chi last year. Chicago got very little coverage nationally. This year, GB has gotten ZERO national love. ZERO. If GB beats Dallas, without TO, you will be sick of hearing about that being the reason. It doesn't work both ways. If Dallas wins, it doesnt matter who on GB was out. I dont beleive that vise versa is true.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, the Bears may be 6-2 in their last 8 games..........unfortunatly it's a 16 game season.
As far as I'm concerned, if TO is out, if Romo is out, and we beat them, by all means! Let the trolls come and say "Yeah, you only won because (fill in the blank)" I wouldn't care one bit! I would just say "So? Who cares? We WON, and thats all that matters!" Then let them spout off as much as they want.......i wouldn't care!
But you are right.......we get no national attention. Hopefully we can force them to pay attention to us.
Thats just my feelings, i know not everyone feels the same.........it's just my opinion.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Yes. I do.
The thing is, my buddy here who's a Cows fan will make excuses if we beat them without TO. If we beat them with TO, then there's no excuse he can make. And no, Jessica Simpson is no excuse. Using that has as much credibility as saying that Jupiter and Mars were aligned wrong.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:

Yes. I do.
The thing is, my buddy here who's a Cows fan will make excuses if we beat them without TO. If we beat them with TO, then there's no excuse he can make. And no, Jessica Simpson is no excuse. Using that has as much credibility as saying that Jupiter and Mars were aligned wrong.

I agree with everything that you say, except one thing. I will give anyone a free pass to do anything if they are banging Simpson all nite. They win in the game of life.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:

Yes. I do.

I agree with everything that you say, except one thing. I will give anyone a free pass to do anything if they are banging Simpson all nite. They win in the game of life.
WHY!?!? I mean seriously.........have you ever seen her without all the makeup? She looks more like a DUDE!!! :lol:
Anyway........if thats all it takes to get Romo off his game, i hope thats what he does.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts