1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

TO leaves Eagles camp

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by calicheesehead, Aug 10, 2005.

1. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This stated on ESPN radio today. Though not a Pack story still pretty interesting. Apparently during a team meeting, TO started arguing with Reid. Reid asked TO to leave, to which TO left the room then cleaned out his locker and bailed the Eagles training camp all together. I hope this turns out to be true. This guys a great player but what a horses a$$.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    <center>***Moved to NFL News***</center>

3. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Would it be worth it, for one year, to have TO on the team. Before Farve retires? Not that Philly would trade him and you don't have the money, but just for arguments sake?

4. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I live near their training camp,it is all over the news. :D He has been a jerk all thru camp. The news here said the other players got mad he didn't sign autographs like everyone else. He hasn't talked to the other players either.
    The Packers DON'T need anyone like him on their team!!!!! :puke:

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    just a child. too big for his little britches. let him sit out.

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No way we dont want him here. PERIOD... maybe the Viqueens need a replacement for their 84 :puke:

7. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    could you head over and try to get a message to him that i made him a keeper in one of my fantasy teams and i'd like him to straighten out? :D

8. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldn't want him on the Packers even for one year. He just isn't worth it.

9. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    On the Packers...NO, NO WAY, NADA, NIX, ABSOLUTELY NOT, NOT FOR A SECOND, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT . . .

The Eagles got what they bargained for, it was obvious what he was . . . and they got it. You make a deal with the devil it's hell to pay. :twisted: :mrgreen:

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Randy Moss is a team player compared to Owens.