To get the most replies.....

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn! Is that what you do to have other Amish prove that they got what it takes to join the Amish Mafia?
Youse guys are real hard core!
I don't even wanna know what you guys do with the butter churners and the spinning wheel.
we are far more subtle with our intimidation, but we get our point across. Imagine crossing the AM and one day you come home and your candle wicks are all cut off. Or maybe your looming bobbin is suddenly out of alingment with the trundle. Oops. I wonder how that happened?

. Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we are far more subtle with our intimidation, but we get our point across. Imagine crossing the AM and one day you come home and your candle wicks are all cut off. Or maybe your looming bobbin is suddenly out of alingment with the trundle. Oops. I wonder how that happened?

. Be afraid.

Be very afraid.
I don't wanna imagine.
Now excuse me while I go and watch all Fryday the 13th and Elm Street movies back to back to feel less afraid of the AM.
Oh dear.
Maybe I shouldn't have reminded you that we have the luxury of electricity.
Time to move.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't wanna imagine.
Now excuse me while I go and watch all Fryday the 13th and Elm Street movies back to back to feel less afraid of the AM.
Oh dear.
Maybe I shouldn't have reminded you that we have the luxury of electricity.
Time to move.
Ha! You can run, but you can't hide. Of course you can just move to the other side of an interstate. can't get our buggies past one of those, you know. But other than that, we will find you.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha! You can run, but you can't hide. Of course you can just move to the other side of an interstate. can't get our buggies past one of those, you know. But other than that, we will find you.

How is Levi doing?

I would like to get that guy in a bard with no gardening tools

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts