To better a team each year you have to make numbers #30 thro

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#56 better. Did we do this? Our line looks suspect as usual, so we will see.

OP
OP
P

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ironman and Packone, I do not mean to discredit your football knowledge but the statement means if you better your football team between the numbers of (#30-56 which are normally your RB's, OL, LB's) you better your team. They are the core value of any team. So now do you understand???????

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well first off, RB numbers can start at #20, and LB numbers end at 59 and can even wear a number in the 90's. Second off, teams don't get better by bettering their running backs or linebackers. If you have a good team already, which we do, then you wouldn't even think about trying to upgrade running back or linebacker. Now if you were talking offensive lineman, you would start with 50-79. Most offensive lineman wear 60-79, but there are a few outliers that go with the 50's. Defensive line is kind of random, you get some 50's, some 70's but mostly 90's. The whole idea, like i said is kind of ridiculous.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer98 said:
Ironman and Packone, I do not mean to discredit your football knowledge but the statement means if you better your football team between the numbers of (#30-56 which are normally your RB's, OL, LB's) you better your team. They are the core value of any team. So now do you understand???????

I got it along, I knew it was a mistake. I would say numbers 20-59 would have been a better statement. However, i think it all starts up front, which gives you a much higher number set.

The huh?' was merely for effect.

OP
OP
P

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brnt247,

This must be all you do becasue you would realise I was making approximate estimations of the numbers, not specifics and only making comversation. Time for some to get off the computer and get a real job instead of milking mommy and daddy for all they are worth.

Aaronstory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer98,

I think the Packers 53 is as good as, if not better than, all but a handful of teams in the NFL. The Chargers have the best, no doubt, but after that the Packers are right there.

You're right about how you make a team better, but the Packers go about it in a different way than most teams. They expect improvement to come from within, and so far it has. Look for more young players to emerge this season.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer98 said:
brnt247,

This must be all you do becasue you would realise I was making approximate estimations of the numbers, not specifics and only making comversation. Time for some to get off the computer and get a real job instead of milking mommy and daddy for all they are worth.

so someone doesn't agree with your statement and replies with a football related response....and you reply with a personal attack....if you're going to make a post and are going to get upset when someone doesn't agree with it, don't bother posting

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Packer98.. the wording is the issue people had with the post your thought pattern has merit, it was just hard to understand where you were going with it.

Chill a little and things will be fine.

Now on your point, I think it might be a tad early to say that we have improved the bottom 1/3 of the roster... we have turned over quite a few spots but we don't know if we are deeper at this point.

Members online

Latest posts