1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

To all Packer Forum Fans.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    It is a rough year indeed. But just remember, the grass in not always greener on the other side of the fence.

I want to thank many of you for giving me a great idea.

I will be in the stands tonight at "The Q" as a Raider fan undercover pretending to be a Charger fan.

I am going to get as close as I can to the upstairs box of the Raiders. I will be wearing a Charger Jersey..... and I will be screaming "Hey Turner... You could not coach a grade eight girls volleyball team you f***king loser." "Hey Norv is your dick as small as your brain?...." "Hey Turner... Santa say's your getting unemployment for Christmas you un-creative ****!"

Hopefully Al Davis will hear me and say... "Wow... even the Charger fans realize this guy has got to go. Time to can his ***."

RP

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    hahahahahahhahahaha. If Turner gets fired tomorrow, I'll know the reason why. That's funny RP.