1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

To all Packer Forum Fans.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    It is a rough year indeed. But just remember, the grass in not always greener on the other side of the fence.

I want to thank many of you for giving me a great idea.

I will be in the stands tonight at "The Q" as a Raider fan undercover pretending to be a Charger fan.

I am going to get as close as I can to the upstairs box of the Raiders. I will be wearing a Charger Jersey..... and I will be screaming "Hey Turner... You could not coach a grade eight girls volleyball team you f***king loser." "Hey Norv is your dick as small as your brain?...." "Hey Turner... Santa say's your getting unemployment for Christmas you un-creative ****!"

Hopefully Al Davis will hear me and say... "Wow... even the Charger fans realize this guy has got to go. Time to can his ***."

RP

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    hahahahahahhahahaha. If Turner gets fired tomorrow, I'll know the reason why. That's funny RP.