To all FANS! What Jersey (name & #) will you wear for Super Bowl XLV and why?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be wearing my Green Charles Woodson Jersey...I've been wearing it since the week 17 game against the Bears...Would love to see that man along w/ all the other Packers hoist that trophy up!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

notice in my avatar I'm wearing #21 during the NFC Championship game

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either my Donald Driver or Dorsey Levens jersey. With all that Driver has been through, before and after he became a Green Bay Packer, he deserves a ring.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may rock the #21 Newsome jersey. I also have a 1960's jersey with 25 on it and no name though the last time I worse that was the NFC championship against the giants.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im wearin my Hines Ward black jersey.Not only do we share the same last name,he has said if he wins another SB he will retire.You said all fans!

supun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've replaced my #93 Brown jersey with a nice #90 Raji jersey. Notice a theme ;)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
AH! I don't know! I've been debating this for the past week and a half.

I have the options of CM3 Home and/or Rodgers Away. Decisions, decisions...

Reaction score
I will be wearing my home Claymaker #52 jersey. My son will be wearing home jersey of Quickie Driver #80 and my brother will be wearin Arod #12. We have a tradition to wear the same colors as the team. GO PACK GO!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
away Greg Jennings #85 wore it everygame this year and last year, theres a couple beer stains for good luck on it now ;)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i am wearing my navy uniform ugh gotta work. was gonna get off but i forgot how everyone no matter who they are even if they never watch football watches the super bowl cuz its the popular thing to do. friggin bandwagoners

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My green #50 Hawk jersey. Ordered it the day after they drafted him. Wear that for home games and my white Rodgers jersey for road games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts