TNF: Green Bay goes to Seattle

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our young receivers look good, let Cobb go after this season. Draft Hockenson so we have a young good tight end, Graham isn't doing much.

I love Hockenson. It'll be interesting to see where in the draft that he'll go.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is so frustrating to watch at times. Good field position and we waste it.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, once again this team fails to finish on the road.

After tonight, I'd fire Whitt right off the bat. AWFUL secondary play.

Rodgers frustrates me that he's doing too many non-chalant passes and trying to go for the big yards all the time. But MM never calls any more shotgun 5 WR spread the field packages and he bunches the receivers in too tight. Really drives me nuts.

All I can say after letting this winnable game slip away is that if we don't win in Minny next week, WE ARE DONE!!!

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to draft a few safeties, the Tramon experiment should be over at the end of this season.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping for a good 100th anniversary season. It's not going to happen. McCarthy has to go. And I'd be perfectly fine if it was tomorrow. Is he the whole problem? No he's not. But he's the first one that needs firing. Followed by Zook. The destruction of this team is painful to watch.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am done with Mike. Done. There just seems to be a malaise hanging over this team. I see spurts of great ball but as soon as something doesn't go our way we seem to crumble. We should've been up BIG early in that game yet we weren't. I hate to say it but as soon as Mason missed the FG, I knew we were going to lose. Silly, I know, but it's true. We had great field position in crucial times on multiple drives and came up with nada. Throwing bombs on 3rd and 3ish. Not getting the plays in in-time and wasting TO's game after game after game. I could go on and on but don't want to vomit on my computer. I know this whole deal is not on Mike but he's the head man and it's time for a change. I keep envisioning a guy like Arians running this team and I can't help but think of how energized the entire team would be with a new, fresh voice. I appreciate what Mike has done and how much of a decent, stand-up guy he is but it's time. We have 4, 5 maybe 6 years of AR left and we CANNOT waste another one next year. I think GUTE is going to do a great job loading the roster up but he needs to have his guy running things. Frustrated and disappointed don't do justice to how I am feeling.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve liked tonyan since preseason. Looks to be a baller

It was one pass that Aaron probably wouldn't have even thrown had he known it was Tonyan instead of Graham. Let me guess you thought Janis was a baller as well.:D

Sure it was a great play on his part but lets be realistic...it was just one play.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almost forgot.....tonight is the Packers "Color Rush" game! :cry::poop:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Whoever was wearing the yellow shoes needs to stop. I watched the game on a tiny phone screen and kept think there was a flag every time that guy walked through the picture.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
St brown... seems like everytime it's good throw bad route and Rodgers pissed. Getting tired of that scenario on repeat.

Except the great catch on a pass that was thrown too far out front. There is a reason this guy lasted until the 6th round and it wasn't his hands. It was only his 10th game, give him time and if he can pick up the routes he just may be something special.

I agree though I am getting tired of the Rodgers pissed off look as if nothing is his fault as well.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts