TNF - Bengals vs Jaguars?!?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been trying to send out work emails, but ended up being pulled in ten different directions. In the background of make-your-own-pizza night, I had the game on but didn't really get to watch. Since 9:30pm I got control of the main tv and am finishing my work. Wow, pretty good game for a couple of teams that didn't look like an exciting matchup.

These two QBs are starting to get a feel the game.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got to be honest, this game looks like it will end in a tie. Both teams seem to be able to drive down and score touchdowns at will. Maybe Urban Meyer will get the itch to opt for a 2pt conversion. Whatever happens should be exciting football!

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you see that replay of Burrow motioning his TE into the hole in Jacksonville's zone? That's pretty good work for a 2nd year QB who missed a chunk of his rookie season.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. Most kids playing in their back yard motion their receivers into better spots. To me it exposes and offensive scheme that is lacking in some of the basic fundamentals.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that you're being overly critical of an old fashioned good play. Not everything needs to be elite, next level QB play. As long as Burrow is scoring points, that is all that really matters.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to PFF, Burrow is towards the bottom for passing attempts and passing yards but in the top five for passing TDs and interceptions. Classic stats for a young QB.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, scanned thru and didn't realize it was a monologs.

I watched a drive for each team. Saw an amazing throw by Lawrence. Perfect in a tight window. Also an amazing sideline catch on the play. He marched right down the field taking what the defense gave him.

Burrow looked great as well.

Both are going to be the next wave of elite QBs.

Staff online

Latest posts