Titus Young

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was just cut by the rams! Do we take a shot on this guy?!?

This is for you longtime

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Holy *****, Ivo ..... how messed up does one have to be to get cut by your new team in 2 weeks -- in the OFFSEASON????

I think there's actually got to be something wrong with this guy that might require medication. I'm not intending to be an a-hole saying that...I'm just saying that there is something extremely anti-social in this young guy. [Disclaimer: I am not a licensed psycho-therapist ...but play one on the internet.]

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy *****, Ivo ..... how messed up does one have to be to get cut by your new team in 2 weeks -- in the OFFSEASON????

I think there's actually got to be something wrong with this guy that might require medication. I'm not intending to be an a-hole saying that...I'm just saying that there is something extremely anti-social in this young guy. [Disclaimer: I am not a licensed psycho-therapist ...but play one on the internet.]

What was it, 10 days with the team? That's gotta be a new record for a guy picked up off waivers

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Na, I want nothing to do with a guy that is just as much of a diva and locker room cancer as the media proclaimed T. O. to be.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should probably mention that this thread was started as a parody

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
From what I hear, worst draft interview of all time. The kid purposely ran the wrong routes against a division rival (Thanks BTW, you weren't getting the ball anyway, but not being where the QB expects you only helps us. You know, just in case ;) ) because he was pissy about not getting touches. I'll reluctantly pass on the shower ******. "He's such a good player, and we need a playmaker," but my green and gold glasses don't see a contract with us in his future

H

HardRightEdge

Fisher said he didn't due diligence this guy before claiming him. I can't say I blame him...working down the team list to the Ram's spot in waiver claim priority would have been a matter of days or hours.

After meeting with the guy, and networking with some informed contacts, I guess we can conclude Fisher was scared off...frightened might be the better word.

Not noted above is Young's biggest black mark in my mind...he likes to fight with his teammates. It was reported that he laid a blindside punch on Delmas, knocking him out of an OTA last offseason.

Young threatened to beat up an intern who clocked him at 4.6 in a warm-up, and was tossed off the field.

This guy is radioactive.

Staff online

Members online