1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

TitleTown Tickets & Tours

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by MKPackFan, Apr 24, 2012.

1. MKPackFan

MKPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking to get an early scoop on my tickets this year and I stumbled on Titletown Tickets & Tours. Anyone know how reputable they are?

It seems to me a few years back Fuzzy's Tickets and Tours operated by this name but based on the website this might be a completely different company. It's on Anderson Drive in Green Bay so I'm inclined to think they are reputable (Not based in Indonesia or something) but before I buy I'd love to get a recommendation on them.

They'll give you seat specifics like EventUSA does and we always try to get aisle seats. Only problem I have with TicketExchange is not being able to get that specific most of the time.

Thanks!

2. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    Event USA and Packer
    Fan Tours are located in same building at the corner of Ashland Ave and Cormier Rd in Green Bay.. A
    Packer approved place to buy and sell. They are locally owned an d have been in business in Green Bay since 1989.