Tired of this defensive breakdowns. Fix it!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is going on with our defensive backs these last two games. Do our safeties consistently miss calls? Are they not capable of covering anyone? Don't they understand the coverage? There has to be a reason for this continually happening and it needs to get fixed. I don't believe it is a lack of talent on the defense, but there is a reason for this happening time and again, why can't this be fixed? This is just ridiculous!

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I said there has to be a reason for these breakdowns, the coaching staff says it's a communication problem. I agree. Someone on that coaching staff hasn't communicated to the defense to get themselves in the right spot.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to see something done about this pronto!!

Fix those issues and this team would have a record ABOVE 500

Not sure why they are haivng those, UNLESS its the teamns way of covering up the bad play by the players??

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Won't get fix until we get a real coach to coach them. I'd like to see Lionel Washington promoted ahead of Schottenheimer because Schottenheimer just doesn't get them prepared.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus the coach it doesnt help that we have the youngest team and you cant expect them to be mistake free

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right they're not going to be mistake free, but these are major breakdowns in week nine that we had in week one. I'm concerned that we continue to have communication problems. If you can't fix it the team can't get better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts