Tinfoil hat time Lady's and Gentlemen

L

Lunchboxer

Being bored out of my mind I came across a Website called http://thefixisin.net A website about fixing in sports. I was reading the NFL 2011 page I read some intersting stuff. Heres a bit of info on the Championchip games.

Odd that out of the 45 played Super Bowls, the NFL would put the New York Giants-New England Patriots Super Bowl as a choice in their four answer poll question just prior to this year's game ending up as the exact same match up.

Odd that Vice President Joe Biden would tell a San Francisco crowd that the New York Giants were going to the Super Bowl earlier in the week.

Odd that the Baltimore Ravens, down three points, would elect to go for it on 4th and six rather than attempt a 51-yard field goal. Then, perhaps odder still, professional kicker Billy Cundiff would not only miss a 32-yard field goal, but somehow manage to push the kick from the right hash mark waaaaaaaay past the left upright.

Odd that Ahmad Bradshaw would fumble the ball while being tackled and the nearest referee would toss the beanbag marking the spot of the turnover, yet when the whistle blows a moment later, Bradshaw's forward progress had supposedly been ruled stopped, negating the fumble while preventing the San Francisco 49ers from getting a sure three points likely winning the game. But, you know, thank God NFL shill--I mean, former NFL head of officiating and current Fox Sports shill Mike Pereira explains all.

Odd that the first Championship Game nearly went into overtime, but didn't (see Cundiff, Billy above), thereby not interfering with the start of the second Championship Game which did go into overtime--during prime time no less. In other words, no fan could dare turn off either game as the result of both was always in doubt. I bet the NFL's advertisers were quite happy with that.

Odd that I am seemingly the only one in America willing to write that all of this may not just be one gigantic coincidence and actually have been a predetermined outcome that benefited both the multimillion dollar team & network TV owners. But I digress.

Hmm quite intriguing.

L

Lunchboxer

I want the last 2 minutes of my life back. I thought there would at least be one intriguing point.

Those arnt my points. Its someone elses website.

Also theres more to it but I read something about this sites rules about links to other websites.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Meh. I just find it so ironic the SB in Indy has Peyton's arch rival from the last decade and his little brother.

It's so odd to me. How did I not see this coming all along though? And in the middle of the Peyton drama too.

Maybe it was destiny with all the screw ups by the Ravens/Niners/Packers etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts