Tin Foil hat time Boys n Girls...

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I find it kinda strange that Rodgers has the worst game of his career the same week when his GF Olvia Munn was speaking about his private life publicly.

His GF was too big of a distraction and Rodgers wasnt in the right mindset today.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6 quarters in a row of break downs. First by the D and today the offense and special teams were inept. Not a good time of the year to lose focus

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree Rodgers girlfriend had nothing to do with the game. You think NFL players need perfectly harmonious relationships with their wives or girlfriends to perform. I doubt that. Rodgers and the offense have a hard time against good defenses like Seattle Detroit and now Buffalo.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Warren Sapp led a harmonious relationship with ALL his girlfriends, Aaron only has one;)

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This.

Lets state the obvious here, without Aaron we possibly have a top 10 offense, certainly not a top 10 defense.

Away from Lambeau I am never 100% confident.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This.

Lets state the obvious here, without Aaron we possibly have a top 10 offense, certainly not a top 10 defense.

Away from Lambeau I am never 100% confident.

I told a buddy of mine a month ago that I was more confident in beating New England at home than winning in Buffalo. He thought I was nuts.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better now than 3 weeks from now..
I'm not one of those who thinks any team needs a loss to refocus, but a good coach can take a loss and push his team to greater heights. That's what Lombardi did and MM has done it too. I expect the team will grow from this and I believe our WRs will be lining up to do extra time with the Jugs machine throwing fast balls at them. I also expect everyone will be spending extra time in the video room.

They will destroy the Bucs to make their point next week.

MichiganSportsTalk

Lions fan for longer than I can remember
Reaction score
They will destroy the Bucs to make their point next week.

It's kinda like the scrappy kid just threw dirt in the eyes of the biggest kid on the playground, kicked him in the nuts and ran off. Then the big kid wipes the dirt out of his eyes and is looking for revenge. First person he sees is the asthmatic kid with leg braces, and proceeds to pummel him senseless.

I do not envy the Bucs next week.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
It's kinda like the scrappy kid just threw dirt in the eyes of the biggest kid on the playground, kicked him in the nuts and ran off. Then the big kid wipes the dirt out of his eyes and is looking for revenge. First person he sees is the asthmatic kid with leg braces, and proceeds to pummel him senseless.

I do not envy the Bucs next week.

The Bucs are in serious Trouble.

If Rodgers has another Basement Day Ill go streaking in a Show Pile....

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
8 dropped balls and we got away from the run game. Thats y we lost vs buffalo. his gf had nothing to do with it trust. unless she sleeping with the whole receiving core.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

8 dropped balls and we got away from the run game. Thats y we lost vs buffalo. his gf had nothing to do with it trust. unless she sleeping with the whole receiving core.

That would explain the bags under her eyes certainly.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok for those who wish to blame Olivia Munn for this. Rodgers wasn't dating her in '07 against Dallas, when they went 6-10 in '08, when he fumbled in the playoffs in '09. When he lost to Miami and I believe Washington in '10, and when he damn near blew the Superbowl. All games where Rodgers need to be big late in the game, and either didn't do enough as in most of these cases, or the D bailed him out a la the Superbowl. He's NOT Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Elway, Marino etc. He's a great QB when things are going well. He's Jeff George when it hits the fan.

H

HardRightEdge

I find it kinda strange that Rodgers has the worst game of his career the same week when his GF Olvia Munn was speaking about his private life publicly.

His GF was too big of a distraction and Rodgers wasnt in the right mindset today.
It's certainly possible this kind of thing could take the edge off the focus. Then again, I wasn't there. ;)

Lakedog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, heard all the comments. Got it! We're mostly mum on Munn. Check!

Well... Still not buying it. Okay... At least partially. Look, it's been a helluva month+ for AR. The talking heads and odds makers have given him the MVP already. He's on track to be the greatest QB ever. And heading into this game his g'friend embarrasses THAT GUY. Is AR private or tweet his every move? Is there a more controlling premier player out there? This isn't about how we'd react.

Lastly, we've had all the right bad things happen this yr at the right time. Biggest risk I see is if we blow out the next two n get cocky AGAIN.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Yep, heard all the comments. Got it! We're mostly mum on Munn. Check!

Well... Still not buying it. Okay... At least partially. Look, it's been a helluva month+ for AR. The talking heads and odds makers have given him the MVP already. He's on track to be the greatest QB ever. And heading into this game his g'friend embarrasses THAT GUY. Is AR private or tweet his every move? Is there a more controlling premier player out there? This isn't about how we'd react.

Lastly, we've had all the right bad things happen this yr at the right time. Biggest risk I see is if we blow out the next two n get cocky AGAIN.
Let's face it. Fans get cocky. It's just what happens. But GB has shown absolutely no ability to beat quality defenses on the road. Period.

Latest posts