Time To Shut Down Eddie Lacy

Reaction score
We should shut down Lacy. Guy is just another bust from UAT. GUy is having a fluke year and is playin behind a good oline. You'll see he's injury prone and has bad vision. Once all that power goes away he'll turn into another michael turner where he cant break tackles. we need to get a guy like ben tate or draft tre mason. auburn running backs have always been better than alabama running backs

D

Dan115

We should shut down Lacy. Guy is just another bust from UAT. GUy is having a fluke year and is playin behind a good oline. You'll see he's injury prone and has bad vision. Once all that power goes away he'll turn into another michael turner where he cant break tackles. we need to get a guy like ben tate or draft tre mason. auburn running backs have always been better than alabama running backs

Same can be said for A- Rod. Over rated. USC qb's are the best.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was going to argue with this, but then decided something this dumb isn't worth my time. Good luck trying to back this up if something else argues though.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to argue with this, but then decided something this dumb isn't worth my time. Good luck trying to back this up if something else argues though.

Ya, I am done trying to get an actual answer from him at this point because it is fairly obvious what he is doing at this point.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nominated for moronic post of the week so far.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
He is being sarcastic
Actually I don't think so as he posted the same tripe on several threads. Definitely on my troll watch list. Probably be gone before the super bowl by being banned or losing interest and leaving the board if we don't feed him.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You shoulda bit it right off. You do realize that Sunday? yea this one coming up in 2013 we have a chance to WIN the division and MAKE A PLAYOFF PUSH this year? If Cobb can play, lacy can play, or Rodgers? why in the H E double hockey sticks would you sit three of your best offensive weapons for a playoff push in 2014 when we can make a playoff push this year? Can somebody please tell me what i'm missing! please!

You're missing his obvious sarcasm.

D

Dan115

MM is clueless to play these players this year . Winning isn't everything. What about the future??? Will Lacy be able to use the remote when he is 60? MM will have to live with this.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
This is just terrible, need to shut him down for the season. Only a rookie we will need him for the 2014 preseason games.

I know right. Lets just shut everyone down because they all can get hurt. Lets forget if we win we can be in the playoffs.

Lets forget winning the Division because some people are hurting.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you feel about that?
i for one am happy

to win and get into the playoffs then we need our best performers to play, if his ankle was not strong enough to play on then he would not be allowed to play

if we were out of the playoff picture then fine hold him back, but i feel we have to give ourselves the best chance possible of winning this game. if we go up by enough points then rest his ankle for the rest of the game and give starks more snaps

Members online

Latest posts