Time to eat my gun

V

Vikeman

Surfing around my other pathetic depressive Vikings fans sites and read a topic started by some guy who (allegedly) nailed every free agent acquisition or move prior to the start of the season. Everyone thinks he works somewhere on the Vikings staff and feeds us info the media is not privy to. He predicted the Moss trade, Smoot and Sam Cowart pick up.

Any who, he is now stating that our new owner has had talks with Mike Ditka as a replacement for Tice (if he should flounder some more). What scares me is this guy is usually right.

Well first you have my team underachieving once again, the fricking Bears are in first place and now this relic is talked about being the next head coach. Why doesn't the nfl just stick a banana down my pants and turn a monkey loose?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ditka has said that he would never take another coaching position. The guy makes a lot of money doing TV and radio and his restaurant is very successful. On top of that he has always hated the Vikings.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Well first you have my team underachieving once again, the fricking Bears are in first place and now this relic is talked about being the next head coach. Why doesn't the nfl just stick a banana down my pants and turn a monkey loose?

That's hilarious! I mean about the monkey, not Mike Ditka coaching again.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Vikeman said:

That's hilarious! I mean about the monkey, not Mike Ditka coaching again.

You sure about that? :shock: :oops:

Hey Vikeman - welcome back! I would say this so-called SOURCE needs to be exposed... the guys are right - Ditka has been asked about a gazillion times about returning to Coaching --- with which all Packer fans would regain their chant of "Ditka Sucks" ..all over again.

I just don't see it happening... :roll:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Hey Vikeman - welcome back! I would say this so-called SOURCE needs to be exposed... the guys are right - Ditka has been asked about a gazillion times about returning to Coaching --- with which all Packer fans would regain their chant of "Ditka Sucks" ..all over again.

I just don't see it happening... :roll:

Kinda like that rumour about Favre being traded to the Jets? :p Where do these guys come up with this stuff???

Vikeman: Being a Queens fan you have a lot of reasons to eat your gun. No need to do it over the ficticious ones. :twisted:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts