Time to call Brett back from the woodshed....

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
... sheesh ... the New Testament tells us: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". My gawd...he sent pictures of his wiener while he was a New York Jet? He kept playing because he wanted to keep playing? His feelings were hurt because the Pack didn't want him anymore?

.... and, Jesus' parable had a father welcoming back his "prodigal son" ... oddly enough ... the father's other son who stayed back and tended the sheep got all butt hurt about it.

Is it possible that the Bible foretold the coming of Brett?? Because there sure are a lot of "butt hurt" brothers here.

4foxes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea it is time for him to come back to Lambeau. He made packer football fun to watch again and exciting, the only thing that really ticked me off is when he decided he wanted to come back and the pack were ready to move on he went to of all teams the vikings. Was not a good move. I'm over it now cause we have a great QB in Rodgers who makes it fun and exciting to watch games.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
You left at least two things out of the OP weeds.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude saved the franchise and built Lambeau Field into what it is today (well actually county taxpayers and donors did that, but it never would have happened without him). Guy was football player before AND after he was a Packer. Some people can't handle that.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey buggy and Jack, 67,000 tickets sold to his HOF induction in less than a day. SCOREBOARD guys, SCOREBOARD!!! That is all. :rolleyes:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
… 67,000 tickets sold to his HOF induction in less than a day.
What's that saying usually attributed to (but not actually said by) P. T. Barnum? It seems particularly attributable to those ticket buyers.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many of these people were donning VIKINGS colors not long ago. A whole lotta ******** turncoats if you ask me. And to think treason used to be punishable by death.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think Brett is just a misunderstood soul ... I mean, a grown man wearing Crocs? Really?

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
What's that saying usually attributed to (but not actually said by) P. T. Barnum? It seems particularly attributable to those ticket buyers.

PT never said that??? Sheeee-ooot .... now I have to alter my schtick. ;) Particularly frustrating in that I'm soooo resistant to change.

Heard that Brett was up in the Twin Cities last week, or the week before, stopped in to Vikings OTA and tossed the ball around with a couple of his friends... anyway, one of the Vikings players called Brett the greatest Viking ever. Odd that Brett showed up before Adrian??? :)

"Could be, wascally wabbit.... could be.... " :)

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea it is time for him to come back to Lambeau. He made packer football fun to watch again and exciting, the only thing that really ticked me off is when he decided he wanted to come back and the pack were ready to move on he went to of all teams the vikings. Was not a good move. I'm over it now cause we have a great QB in Rodgers who makes it fun and exciting to watch games.

Wolf, Favre saved the Packkers !

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts