Tim Tebow

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So is he interested in becoming an NFL QB?
If so, what team do you think will draft him?

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That should be good for the Jags. All the bandwagon fans that loved UF for Tebow can follow him to Jacksonville and fill seats there until they realize that well....it's the Jaguars. :biggrin:

Then maybe all of their games won't be blacked-out rofl

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally think that hes a tad overrated. yeah hes got a decent arm but he runs for just as many TD's as he throws, which I dont think hes gonna have so much success with in the NFL. He kind of reminds me of Mike Vick, great at running but only okay at throwing. However, i think he can be a much better quarterback and something tells me that this kids got the right attitude and determination to do whatever it takes to succeed.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow stated he just wants the shot at being a quarterback at least once..and if that doesnt pan out, well, the kid will then be open to what the organization thinks he should play.

Tebow is just a little bit sjaky on his release. I think he could fix that maybe?

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have also heard rumors that he will be going to the Jaguars. Personally, I am a Tim Tebow fan, and I hope he does well in the NFL. I truly believe he will prove all of the critics wrong because he has so many intangibles.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's interesting how Tebow, as well as other players in the NFL who claim to be religous, have no problem playing a brutal sport on Sunday.
Isn't that the day of rest?
Would Tebow play on Christmas on a Sunday?
I think it's hypocritical to do that.

Just sayin is all....

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last I heard, the Jags retracted whatever they said about picking him in the first round. They will be picking either 10 or 11 and that is way too high for him. If he is drafted as a QB, and he probably will be, it is a safe bet that he will have the worst throwing mechanics the league has seen in 25 years. Words can't describe how terrible his mechanics are.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesnt matter about his record.. He really does have poor mechanics.. he drops the ball waaay down low during his wind-up, and it takes too long to follow through with his passes.

That being said I personally love watching Tebow play so Im rooting for him.

Hopefully he will get a good Qb coach on whatever team he is drafted by to help him with his mechanics

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Jacksonville...in the second round.

I think he's played his way out of going in the first round during the Senior Bowl practices this week.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jacksonville...in the second round.

I think he's played his way out of going in the first round during the Senior Bowl practices this week.
I'd never heard of the Seinor Bowl before.
I thought it was a bunch of retired pros playing!
Now I know it's where the college seniors play to show off their skillz.
:Cheeky:

packerfan191

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think if anyone was to take Tebow as a QB it would be the Jags. If someone was to use him as a RB or wanted to use him in a wild cat offense, then I think maybe the Dolphins or Eagles could take him. I still think the best QB available is Colt McCoy or Jimmy Clausen.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it that he's going to be in an anti-abortion ad during the SB.

As usual it's another man telling a woman what to do with her body.
Seeing what a religious freak this moron is, I hope he fails. Big time.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it that he's going to be in an anti-abortion ad during the SB.

As usual it's another man telling a woman what to do with her body.
Seeing what a religious freak this moron is, I hope he fails. Big time.

wow... off topic i'm pro-choice... and I've never heard the argument this way. i like!

Members online

Latest posts