TIM Masthay

D

Dan115

This guy is having a great season so far IMO. He has also made a few tackles, not afraid to stick his head in there.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Agreed, but I don't like him making those tackles. That's what the other 10 guys are for...

Masthay is the best performer on our special teams. Pro Bowl level. We cannot afford to lose him to an injury. Imagine going back to Crosby on kick offs! ::shudder::

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Agreed, but I don't like him making those tackles. That's what the other 10 guys are for...

Masthay is the best performer on our special teams. Pro Bowl level. We cannot afford to lose him to an injury. Imagine going back to Crosby on kick offs! ::shudder::

Trouble is, if he is the last line of defense, I`m glad he`s got the potatoes to MAKE the tackle. It shows he`s a team player ;)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Masthay seems to be dialed in the past few seasons. However, most punters are getting better inside the 20 with the new punt. Masthay's numbers certainly aren't Pro Bowl but he's doing exactly what we need with only 3 of 13 punts returned and only one touchback. His net is low at 39.6 yards but our offense doesn't usually go three and out so he doesn't have the room to boom many punts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts