Tight Ends

H

HardRightEdge

HRE, good buddy oh pal. I've said this several times already, If Ebron is still there when we pick I see TT taking him vs defense as he will probably be atop of his best player available board. Can we move on with our lives now?
Do you ever get dizzy running around in circles, good buddy?

So the next time I disagree, which would be right now, saying WR is the higher priority over TE, don't tell me defense is the highest priority.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you ever get dizzy running around in circles, good buddy?

So the next time I disagree, which would be right now, saying WR is the higher priority over TE, don't tell me defense is the highest priority.

When did I say wr is a higher priority over tightend? Defense is priority but TT may wait if Enron falls to is. That's ALL I'm trying to say, nothing more nothing less.

H

HardRightEdge

When did I say wr is a higher priority over tightend? Defense is priority but TT may wait if Enron falls to is. That's ALL I'm trying to say, nothing more nothing less.
And the "Duh Award" of the day goes to....

You need to go back to the beginning of this conversation and read each post again before making another reply, providing your attention span permits it.

Last edited by a moderator:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the "Duh Award" of the day goes to....

You need to go back to the beginning of this conversation and read each post again before making another reply, providing your attention span permits it.

Don't talk to me like a kid bro. Consider this the final warning. I've tried really hard to be nice to you and have tolerated your jabs .

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
todays game..... the TE is becoming more of the hybrid TE/WR guy. He is also getting to be taller/faster/and used in other ways besides the traditional short yardage catch or blocking roll. I do think that we need the 6'6" muscle hustle guy, with the way our offense is schemed, a guy like gronk or graham would be lethal with a QB like Arod tossing him the ball. Big and slow is no longer the typical TE.

Members online

Latest posts