Tight End

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked at TE as a weak position this year. You had Gesicke and Fumigalli and everybody else wasn't spectacular. Kinda glad we didn't draft a TE if we couldn't get one of them.

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked at TE as a weak position this year. You had Gesicke and Fumigalli and everybody else wasn't spectacular. Kinda glad we didn't draft a TE if we couldn't get one of them.

Neither of those guys will probably end up being very good. Gesicke has the athletic ability but his tape was really weak. Fumagalli was frustrating enough to watch on the Badgers. Having him on the Packers would have been awful.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neither of those guys will probably end up being very good. Gesicke has the athletic ability but his tape was really weak. Fumagalli was frustrating enough to watch on the Badgers. Having him on the Packers would have been awful.

I think Geseki has a legit shot at being great. Yeah, he needs work, but his physical ability and potential are off the charts.

OP
OP
RepStar15

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I do not think Fumagelli was very frusterating to watch as a Badger. Hornibrook was very frusterating to watch, Fumagelli bailed him out many times.

OP
OP
RepStar15

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Looks like they are bringing in Mercedes Lewis for a visit. Would not offer him more than veteran minimum though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers could be shopping for a #3 or even a #2 TE. If they don't see Kendricks as the guy that they want to have in 2018, he would have a dead cap hit of $600K and cutting him would save $1.55M.

Personally, I hope they are looking for a 3rd option. I think Kendricks is a better TE than what we saw in his first year in GB and if AR stays healthy, that alone is going to allow him to show what he has.

Members online

Latest posts