Tickets to games

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty easy on StubHub or Ticketmaster. Won't necessarily be able to find any good deals on those sites if that's what you're looking for.

Sandmans42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heading there for the Saints. this will be the 3rd time to Lambeau! so excited. but need 4 tickets... thanks for the tips.

Sandmans42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty easy on StubHub or Ticketmaster. Won't necessarily be able to find any good deals on those sites if that's what you're looking for.
so are there any good deals, that is the question? lol. I need to know season ticket holders which I don't..

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
so are there any good deals, that is the question? lol. I need to know season ticket holders which I don't..
This site is owned and sponsored by a ticket reseller. That is where you should start. Even season ticket holders, unless you are close family, are going to charge the going rate.

Sandmans42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you guys pay for a tailgate deal or just hit the bars? I see Resch Center for $30 and Best Western for $40. just checkin.. I've done Packer Fan Tours tailgate at Brett's steakhouse 10 years ago looks like $25... the last couple times I've put the trip together myself.. staying in Appleton 5 years ago. and Manitowoc this time.. excited! can you tell?:)

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you guys pay for a tailgate deal or just hit the bars? I see Resch Center for $30 and Best Western for $40. just checkin.. I've done Packer Fan Tours tailgate at Brett's steakhouse 10 years ago looks like $25... the last couple times I've put the trip together myself.. staying in Appleton 5 years ago. and Manitowoc this time.. excited! can you tell?:)

Best way to tailgate is to wander around the parking lot and join other fans.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The only great deals I've found in the past was on Ticketmaster. Once in a while, the opposing team returns their portion of tickets to the Packers due to lack of sales and Ticketmaster has them at face value.

This has only happened a few days in advance and predictable, so not a good way to plan ahead for a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts