Thursday night - Panthers @ Texans

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Darnold against Mills. Hope this another good game.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ouch, I was alone on this thread. :rolleyes:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
didn't turn on the game at all, wouldn't have know there was one if it wasn't for this thread

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the second and third quarters before falling asleep on the couch with 5 minutes left. The Panther's backup running back played a GREAT game in McCaffrey's absence. The defense for Carolina seemed to be as advertised, although it should be noted that it was against a first-time starter at QB.

Sam Darnold looks like he was the Jets garbage and the Panthers' treasure. The guy made plays, threw accurately, and as the announcers pointed out at one point, he never turned the ball over. I'm not calling him the savior, but he definitely looks confident and like a potential long-term solution for Carolina. He could turn out to be the steal of the century if he turns out to be a Top 5-15 quarterback over the next ten years...and for a bargain price.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched a quarter. The player that stood out to me was Mills, the Houston QB. A 3rd round pick who only made 11 starts in his 4 year college career. I expected him to be raw and overwhelmed. Especially against an excellent defense. Instead, he played with great poise, made good decisions, and showed an impressive accurate arm.

I know it was a small sample, but I was really impressed.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I watched a quarter. The player that stood out to me was Mills, the Houston QB. A 3rd round pick who only made 11 starts in his 4 year college career. I expected him to be raw and overwhelmed. Especially against an excellent defense. Instead, he played with great poise, made good decisions, and showed an impressive accurate arm.

I know it was a small sample, but I was really impressed.

For sure. He played well with his limited playing time(anywhere)...

Members online

Latest posts