Thursday is 1st Quarter of the season

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What all would you like to see?

I'd like to see if King can be more consistent, he looks more like a CB3 than a Number 1 or 2 right now

Better tackling up the middle. But this has plagued the team for years now over and over. Someone like Mack would have probably helped with this or retaining Clay to play ILB

The running game looks effective using Jones and Williams, but I would still like to see more consistency. Unless they're really just hoping that one of the 2 will be hot every week and the other will be complimentary. That's fine I suppose.

Will we have any WR who can complement Davante? MVS is rising and learning and I've said before I like him and see him as here to stay...but who else????

Where is Kumerow? Or is he really just not good in practice? I wouldn't know
Have we given up on Moore? Is he really just that bad to be a 4th round pick a year ago and not see the field?
Allison is not an NFL receiver
Davis is gone as he isn't one either

Any TE threat????
Graham looks done and you can't even find him in the redzone as a Target by AR
Lewis had what his first catch of the year

I would have loved to have had Hockenson whom the Lions got, but whatever

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Another win.

Continued improvement from the offense, QB and head coach.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
He wasn't active today. He's the #4 WR for a reason.
Have we given up on Moore?
He didn't survive the cutdown to 53 so yeah we gave up on him. Glad to see you pay attention to the team you profess to follow instead of showing up only to rant.:rolleyes:
...Lewis had what his first catch of the year
In 3 games, Lewis has duplicated his stats from all of last season.

D

Deleted member 6794

Better tackling up the middle. But this has plagued the team for years now over and over. Someone like Mack would have probably helped with this or retaining Clay to play ILB

Matthews wasn't any good playing inside linebacker, he definitely wouldn't have improved this year's defense.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A win.
Improvement.
Come out of it healthy.
Oh, and the season to slow down a little bit. We're already a quarter of the way in. You wait and wait and wait in the off-season for opening day, next thing you know it's week 17.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What all would you like to see?

I'd like to see if King can be more consistent, he looks more like a CB3 than a Number 1 or 2 right now

The running game looks effective using Jones and Williams, but I would still like to see more consistency. Unless they're really just hoping that one of the 2 will be hot every week and the other will be complimentary. That's fine I suppose.

Will we have any WR who can complement Davante? MVS is rising and learning and I've said before I like him and see him as here to stay...but who else????

Have we given up on Moore? Is he really just that bad to be a 4th round pick a year ago and not see the field?
Allison is not an NFL receiver
Davis is gone as he isn't one either

Any TE threat????
Graham looks done and you can't even find him in the redzone as a Target by AR
Lewis had what his first catch of the year

I would have loved to have had Hockenson whom the Lions got, but whatever

My takeaway is you literally barely pay attention to the team you profess to pay attention to....

Members online

Latest posts