Throwback Uni's

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I first saw the throwbacks, I was horrified. Brown helmets and no "G" on them? Has hell frozen over? I did like the Chargers throwbacks (they lost), I liked the Bucs throwbacks ( they lost), and we won! In retrospect, it is fine to honor tradition which the Packers are very good at. So no complaints here.

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I guess Im one of the odd ones here who actually really LIKED these unis's. I thought they looked tough and was delighted to see something different.

Packy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't care what they wear... As long as they keep winning. Having said that, I thought the previous throwback uniforms looked better than these.

I like the Wolf proposed Green and Gold look with the gold colors and not the school bus yellow... Afterall, this isn't the tour de France....

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Like other people mentioned, I think a lighter brown helmet in matte would have done the trick. That dark shiny look didn't fit with the whole throwback idea. Otherwise, call me crazy, but I liked it for a one time thing.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
My fav is probably the Bills. I love that royal blue... And well pretty much the whole thing.

Here's the Bills' throwback:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

However, I'm also quite partial to this:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I'm not sure why.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, they could put them on the field in pink tutu's, but they would STILL be MY football team.

( I'd pay 100 bucks to see Josh Sitton, or even better, B.J. Raji in that uniform!!!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts