Throwback Uni's

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only one who found the throwback uniforms a little disconcerting? Something just didn't feel right, like it wasn't really the Packers. Is this the last we see them this year?

L

Lunchboxer

I liked the Jerseys but the Helmets were meh.

I liked the throwbacks. Something different.

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
I like'em. Specially the shirts.

Could do without the helmet and the pants.

Don't know if the authorities would appreciate the team not wearing any pants ;)

Is wearing the throwback uniforms something that happens every year or is this a new thing?

I didn't mind it too much but I do prefer the green and gold.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like these throwback uniforms. The navy blue jerseys along with the old school tan pants where tough. Hopefully this link to the past (Johnny Blood) will stir up the running game moving forward.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know if the authorities would appreciate the team not wearing any pants ;)

Is wearing the throwback uniforms something that happens every year or is this a new thing?

I didn't mind it too much but I do prefer the green and gold.
1st time ever these were worn.

Well, since 29, that is.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, it was very strange to watch, they looked like something the Rams would have as a throwback.

Exactly!!! I couldn't quite figure out where they belong, but definately not in GB!! So much better for the Rams,..but alas
thats what GB had in '29 was it??

There's a reason why they got rid of them in the first place!

Well at least we don't have the "dreamsicle" colors of TB, or even the regular season "tootsie roll" look for the Browns!

Thank goodness they only wear them once in awhile, because it was hard to think of them as the Packers, especially when your only seeing clips of them!

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like these throwback uniforms. The navy blue jerseys along with the old school tan pants where tough. Hopefully this link to the past (Johnny Blood) will stir up the running game moving forward.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe the uniforms and the debut of Starks can help start up a Pound the Rock mentality

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, lets remember that back then the helmets were leather, so the color scheme seems to be ok when I imagine the uni's with a leather helmet. But, with a shiny brown modern helmet it kind of looks wrong to me.

I also believe the pants should have been more Nortre Dame gold. I think the uniform would look sharp with Nortre Dame gold pants, and a less chocolate brown helmet. Helmet should have been a light brown.

The brown helmet didn't go at all.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I loved em', Not as much as our current ones but they looked nice. I lved the blue with the brown helmets it game em a look that was not to be messed with! Like UGGHH! lets go! lol. ahah i loved em.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts