Throwback uniforms?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last 2 times the Packers have played on Thanksgiving, they wore throwback uniforms. Will they do the same this week?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like them! I hope they go back to their first NFL championship uniforms of 1929. Send a message to the Lions we are wearing the uniforms that our antecedents wore before the Detroit Lions were ever conceived.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, those Eagles unis were awful. The throwbacks that I liked from this year are the Jets. Those unis were pretty sweet. The Steelers, too.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want the blue and yellow jerseys... the original packers jersey...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

or....... these would be even badder ***.

How hot would that be.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the throwbacks too. I like the 1940's jersey with the yellow stripe on the shoulders. they should wear those. I think it's tradition to wear throwbacks on Thanksgiving. I especially like it when the NFL website uses the throwback logos for the teams at the top of the page.

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets just stick to current jerseys...

the game really does look too different when watching. doesnt feel right in my opinion.

its like when you think you have to take a **** but you dont, yet you dont know until you sit down and realize it.

awkward.

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets just stick to current jerseys...

the game really does look too different when watching. doesnt feel right in my opinion.

its like when you think you have to take a **** but you dont, yet you dont know until you sit down and realize it.

awkward.

wow...

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the '96 jerseys? Then the announcers could say, "Favre is so throwback he wore the throwback jerseys of today's game when they were current."

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You haters are so boring.

Leave the everyday jerseys for Sundays. Thanksgiving is special, let's have some freakin fun and eat some freakin turducken!!!!

Enjoy something different, cause we're gonna see alot more of what we've seen all season- a Packer win...

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Thanksgiving is special, let's have some freakin fun and eat some freakin turducken!!!!

Have you ever seen John Madden? I will NEVER eat anything that man recommends...ok, maybe just once, cause it does look really flippin' good.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the Packer's can adopt a special yellow or black uniform? NOT

The green and white are classic, imo better than any other in in the NFL.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol it would be pretty funny to wear blue throwback uniforms against the Lions in Detriot just to mess with their heads but theres no real point in wearing throwback white uni's. :D

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the throwbacks....gives a sense of history not only to the Packers...but to the history of NFL games played on Thanksgiving and the NFL itself. It's only a once-a-year thing, so I don't see why people are so against it. And this team is all about tradition. We see the normal jerseys week in and week out...it's nice to change it up for once during the season. What a better day than a national holiday...where everyone will see the Pack on a national stage...doing what they've done all year---WIN!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the throwbacks....gives a sense of history not only to the Packers...but to the history of NFL games played on Thanksgiving and the NFL itself. It's only a once-a-year thing, so I don't see why people are so against it. And this team is all about tradition. We see the normal jerseys week in and week out...it's nice to change it up for once during the season. What a better day than a national holiday...where everyone will see the Pack on a national stage...doing what they've done all year---WIN!

very well put brother!

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really would like them to wear the throwbacks, they've had two different ones they have worn on thanksgiving.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really care..........as long as we WIN!
Remember the blizzard/wind halloween night game against the Bears several years ago? They wore the throwbacks, and the Packers whipped the Bears. It was so windy, that if you tried to punt against the wind, the ball would go about ten yards........and then go sideways!

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts