Throwback pictures

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone took any pictures at the 9ers game of Clay? If so could you post them? Otherwise if you see any good pics of him wearing the jersey online could you post them? Im going to try and match up the jersey I bought, and this would really help. Thanks guys.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone took any pictures at the 9ers game of Clay? If so could you post them? Otherwise if you see any good pics of him wearing the jersey online could you post them? Im going to try and match up the jersey I bought, and this would really help. Thanks guys.

IVO, still searching, found a picture of him from the Boston Herald tackling a 9er (found the same picture on a Raider site), you can see the hair, the brown helmet and the blue jersey, but can not see the complete #52. Also found a picture of 3 packers running out of the tunnel at the start of the game in full view of the uniform, but none was Clay.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That was from NFL.COM

From packers.com

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kenny Ruettgers' take on throwbacks:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
That helmet would be gold on an auction now a days. i don't think Ivo bought the game worn matthews jersey, if he did they come with all sorts of certificates of authenticity and a hidden signature mark made by their seamstress to prove its valid.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That helmet would be gold on an auction now a days. i don't think Ivo bought the game worn matthews jersey, if he did they come with all sorts of certificates of authenticity and a hidden signature mark made by their seamstress to prove its valid.

I bought the Matthews. It doesnt ship til Monday.

As far as certificates they dont really mean much. I would rather have hard evidence over some piece of paper that says something is game worn. The Kansas City cheifs just tried to sell me a jersey that was NOT game worn when they said it was. bastards

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Oh, sorry Ivo, I didn't think mean you bought the actual Clay Matthews jersey, I thought you were comparing it to an authentic jersey sold through the Packers pro shop. Although I like your judgment on resale, I almost want to believe Driver's would be worth more since he had the major play that day. Well anyway, good job on the purchase, that may be one of your treasured jewels of your collection. Especially if this is the only time the Packers play in them.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, sorry Ivo, I didn't think mean you bought the actual Clay Matthews jersey, I thought you were comparing it to an authentic jersey sold through the Packers pro shop. Although I like your judgment on resale, I almost want to believe Driver's would be worth more since he had the major play that day. Well anyway, good job on the purchase, that may be one of your treasured jewels of your collection. Especially if this is the only time the Packers play in them.

They will be playing in them 4 or 5 more times was what the packers planned on doing. I wasnt clear if he meant 5 total times or 5 more times. The NFL is switching to Nike for equipment next season so it will be the only reebok one he wears.

The Driver wouldnt be worth as much as he isnt a big name nationally. The quality of games doesnt really matter that much to collectors unless its a SB or 1st game or something like that. Sometimes if they break a major record it does though. I am very surprised someone bought the Driver at that price actually.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thanks Ivo for the information, glad that the Packers will be wearing their throwback more than once.

I do see what you mean by the value of the Driver jersey being less. I'm not the type to resell.

Members online

Latest posts