Three stats I want out of this year

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to see three stats happening this year:

Favre surpasses Marino for most TD passes ever

Driver with 100+ catches, 1500+ yards, and 10+ TDs. Driver's quickly becoming one of my favorite players ever. The guy's not only a class act, but he plays his heart out every game. Sure, he doesn't have top speed, he's not overly big, etc., but he plays with more heart than just about any receiver today, and that's what makes him good.

Kampman leading the NFL in sacks. Kampman's like Driver on defense. Every play, he puts everything he has into it. He's not overly fast and super strong, but his work ethic is what makes him good.

Of course, the stat I'd like to see most of all though is Favre passing John Elway for most wins for a QB. Well, how this year is going, it will probably take two years for Favre to do that. It's too bad, because I like Marino and hate John Elway. I'd rather he breaks Elway's record.

What about you? What stats do you want to see?

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
I'd rather he breaks Elway's record.

What about you? What stats do you want to see?

I'd rather he breaks Elway's leg...I can't think of a scenario where that actually happens but I'd still laugh like hell

And also beat/injure the Eagles in two weeks...if we go 1-15 and the win is over the Eagles I honestly won't be that upset, because the way the NFC looks, its gonna be close, and one extra loss for the Eagles could keep them out of the postseason...which sort of avenges 4th and 26, i guess

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of them usually do...till...yeah.

I dont think Kampman will lead the league in sacks, but he will be #1 in my heart! (thats an important stat)

Driver could do it. If GB gameplans to protect favre like they did vs. the saints, where he had plenty of time(for the most part, there were some leaks, no doubt) then I dont see why that couldn't happen. Depends if Jennings proves he is good, and Favre CAN spread it out a lot.

Favre...I dunno what happens there. Hopefully good things.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I dont think Kampman will lead the league in sacks, but he will be #1 in my heart! (thats an important stat)

I wish they mass produced Kampman jerseys...I wanted one, ended up with Hawk who I hope continues to improve, sounded more comfortable last week...Kampman is just a true heart player, and when this defense grows into its own he's gonna be a leader, good signing by Ted...

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the stats, Favre's only 22 TDs away from breaking Marino's record. If I'm not mistaken, he's ten games from beating Elway's. I really hope Favre plays another year after this one, because it's not likely we'll win 10 games this year.

Driver so far is #2 in yards though and Kampman's tied for #1 in sacks. :)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see brett break the 500+ mark for touchdowns, while throwing 800 completions and also running for 20,000 yards.

I want to see Driver get haul in 450 receptions for 33750 yards, giving him a 75 yds/rec. average. It would also be REALLY cool to see him catch 100 TD passes.

But most of all I would LOVE to see Aaron Kampman be the first NFL player to tear a QB's arm off, and then start eating it right on the field!

These posts are so stupid. I've said it before, and i'll say it again. Posts like these are nothing but a circle jerk.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I want to see brett break the 500+ mark for touchdowns, while throwing 800 completions and also running for 20,000 yards.

I want to see Driver get haul in 450 receptions for 33750 yards, giving him a 75 yds/rec. average. It would also be REALLY cool to see him catch 100 TD passes.

But most of all I would LOVE to see Aaron Kampman be the first NFL player to tear a QB's arm off, and then start eating it right on the field!

These posts are so stupid. I've said it before, and i'll say it again. Posts like these are nothing but a circle jerk.

Hey Bozz - get lost. If you don't like it, then why comment?

I'm so sick of negative people. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts