Three (Some may think are silly) Questions.....

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These may seem like silly questions to some here, and if they are just move on. However.... I am just wondering. If anyone has the answers I will thank you for them.

1. Is there any reporting on how many tickets sold through ticket outlets are being purchased by residents of New York? (I realize this will mean squat in lam beau as far as fan support but I am just inquisitive and curious)

2. Where, and at what Hotel do visiting teams stay when playing in Green Bay? They would not stay in Milwaukee? I can not see that. But then when I think of the limited hotel room for fans in Green Bay I wonder what hotel is willing to put up the entire Giants team and staff? )I was surprised when I was in Providence Rhode Island and I saw several Raiders at the mall in Providence the week the Raiders played the Pats a few years ago.. Visiting teams stay in Providence Rhode Island when playing the Pats.

3. How much of ticket revenue this weekend in Green Bay goes to the Packers, and how much to the Giants?

4. Where will the Giants practice? Not at the Packers practice facility? Or if they do do they have to pay a fee to practice there?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Visting teams stay at a hotel in Appleton..Maybe the raddison or paper valley?? Not to many hotels in appleton LOL

Not sure bout visting teams pratice facility

I would assume all the revenue other then the league wide revenue sharing amounts goes to the Packers..

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. The visiting team receives 500 tickets. If any of those do make it to the street, it won't be many. Giants fans are in the same boat as Packer fans who are not season ticket holders.

2. Visiting teams, as far as I know, have always stayed in Appleton.

3. For regular season games, the take on tickets is divided 60-40. However, this is an NFL event so I don't know if that formula changes. I believe the players get extra money but it's not much compared to their regular contracts.

4. I think the Giants fly in on Saturday so they won't practice once they're here.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. The visiting team receives 500 tickets. If any of those do make it to the street, it won't be many. Giants fans are in the same boat as Packer fans who are not season ticket holders.

2. Visiting teams, as far as I know, have always stayed in Appleton.

3. For regular season games, the take on tickets is divided 60-40. However, this is an NFL event so I don't know if that formula changes. I believe the players get extra money but it's not much compared to their regular contracts.

4. I think the Giants fly in on Saturday so they won't practice once they're here.

Thanks Veg!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Visiting teams stay at the Paper Valley hotel in appleton. There are minimum requirements for accomadations (4 stars i think) and Paper Valley is the only one that can accomadate the visiting teams. Also, as I saw in Oakland when the Packers played there (yes, when Big Irv died) they did a walk through on the tennis courts. In appleton, I heard they do their walkthrough in one of the big ballrooms.

Staff online

Latest posts