Thoughts on these past 2 "ugly wins"

D

Deleted member 6794

The problem with winning ugly is that it usually catches up with you at some point.

It's possible that winning ugly becomes a habit as well and the team is able to carry it into the postseason.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the 2010 team had an ugly regular season because of injuries. not lack of talent or one side of the ball being dysfunctional. this team will have to unugly itself quick to make it past their first playoff game.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2007 Giants are always my reminder that all it takes is to have the right pieces in place during a season, and then to get hot at the right time.

The 2019 Packers have most of the pieces. I truly feel that at most positions we have a talented-enough team to win the Super Bowl. We have holes for sure, but nothing glaring. It's a question of whether we will play our best and coach our best when it counts. Some teams aren't in our position. For that I feel fortunate.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2007 Giants are always my reminder that all it takes is to have the right pieces in place during a season, and then to get hot at the right time.

The 2019 Packers have most of the pieces. I truly feel that at most positions we have a talented-enough team to win the Super Bowl. We have holes for sure, but nothing glaring. It's a question of whether we will play our best and coach our best when it counts. Some teams aren't in our position. For that I feel fortunate.

you're probably right.

And that Giants team beat the "greatest Regular Season Team ever".

Members online

No members online now.