1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Favre

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by fataldrummer, Jun 6, 2010.

1. fataldrummer

fataldrummer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
  3. fataldrummer

fataldrummer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya I was looking at that, its actually what inspired me to post this thread, lol.

4. olwig420

olwig420 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    One word...HATE

5. fataldrummer

fataldrummer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol, Good man!

Now the next question is: do you hate him now, with a chance of reconciliation later? Or no chance of reconciliation?

6. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    The guy's a Viking. Let them love him.

7. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    This thread should be moved to the atrium because Favre's a viking and that's where all non packer talk goes.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    No chance of forgiveness. The hate is strong. I do have fond memories of him and some of my favorite packer moments involve him, but I will never forget him playing for the vikings.

The relationship Michael had in the Godfather with Fredo pretty much sums it all up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508]YouTube - Godfather II: You broke my heart Fredo[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOm258F0fk]YouTube - Godfather I - Dont take sides against the family[/ame]

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    If everyone feels like it, I'll make it.

But we tried it once in the forum, and it failed miserably.
    People keep posting about Favre in the Packers' section...

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I hate him tbh If he came back without a ring and then retired after resigning with us I would like that :D

11. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    My dream is for The Interceptor to come back this year and break Blanda's single season interception mark of 42. This would include breaking the single game mark of 8 by throwing 9 against us in Lambeau. It would complete his dominance in the ball-give-away game.

Manning will very likely break most of his passing records, but no one will come close to the interceptions thrown by The Interceptor. His mark on the game will be eternal.

12. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I don't care much about his interception record. The stat that most amazes me is the one where in his last important pass for each team he played, he was intercepted.

Favre threw a lot of ints, but always a lot of TDs. The problem was the key ints he has thrown...