Thoughts on Favre

OP
OP
fataldrummer

fataldrummer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I was looking at that, its actually what inspired me to post this thread, lol.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread should be moved to the atrium because Favre's a viking and that's where all non packer talk goes.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No chance of forgiveness. The hate is strong. I do have fond memories of him and some of my favorite packer moments involve him, but I will never forget him playing for the vikings.

The relationship Michael had in the Godfather with Fredo pretty much sums it all up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508]YouTube - Godfather II: You broke my heart Fredo[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOm258F0fk]YouTube - Godfather I - Dont take sides against the family[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread should be moved to the atrium because Favre's a viking and that's where all non packer talk goes.
If everyone feels like it, I'll make it.

But we tried it once in the forum, and it failed miserably.
People keep posting about Favre in the Packers' section...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dream is for The Interceptor to come back this year and break Blanda's single season interception mark of 42. This would include breaking the single game mark of 8 by throwing 9 against us in Lambeau. It would complete his dominance in the ball-give-away game.

Manning will very likely break most of his passing records, but no one will come close to the interceptions thrown by The Interceptor. His mark on the game will be eternal.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dream is for The Interceptor to come back this year and break Blanda's single season interception mark of 42. This would include breaking the single game mark of 8 by throwing 9 against us in Lambeau. It would complete his dominance in the ball-give-away game.

Manning will very likely break most of his passing records, but no one will come close to the interceptions thrown by The Interceptor. His mark on the game will be eternal.
I don't care much about his interception record. The stat that most amazes me is the one where in his last important pass for each team he played, he was intercepted.

Favre threw a lot of ints, but always a lot of TDs. The problem was the key ints he has thrown...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts