OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Actually it is the rest of the league that is lucky. Lucky that Jerry Angelo was too stupid to sign Brad Johnson or Kurt Warner when he had the chance during the off-season. If the Bears had either one of these guys at QB right now would they not be the team to beat in the NFC by far?
Hell, I say play Jeff Blake and you score at least one TD a game from the offense.

Either I'm losing it or you've said this twice here

I posted it in the wrong forum the first time. :doh:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah this seems like it should be in the smack area. But I still dont think the bears offense has what it takes to win a playoff game. 2001 anyone?

Dilfer did it for Baltimore in 2001. I remember that SB... The offense was playing worse than my old high school team. That may be the reason Dilfer was cut afterwards.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Actually it is the rest of the league that is lucky. Lucky that Jerry Angelo was too stupid to sign Brad Johnson or Kurt Warner when he had the chance during the off-season. If the Bears had either one of these guys at QB right now would they not be the team to beat in the NFC by far?
Hell, I say play Jeff Blake and you score at least one TD a game from the offense.

Either I'm losing it or you've said this twice here

I posted it in the wrong forum the first time. :doh:

whew ... lol

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree that the bears don't have a chance in the playoffs, they'll be doinated.
but i don't think that they're lucky either... they are a fairly good team this year, i don't think it'll last very long, but right know they are doing good (for an nfc north team)

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shiftysdad said:
i agree that the bears don't have a chance in the playoffs, they'll be doinated.
but i don't think that they're lucky either... they are a fairly good team this year, i don't think it'll last very long, but right know they are doing good (for an nfc north team)

The bears are 2-0 against playoff teams(Bucs-5th seed and panthers-3rd seed), so why wouldn't they have a chance?

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, they have a chance in the playoffs, but not the superbowl... i just doidn't make myself clear about that... they will win one or two games but they won't get to the superbowl.

way to correct me:!: :thumbsup:

wayner08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to pull for the Bears this year for the central,,,,you have to love their defense..they are scrappy and anytime a team can play D-fense, they are in any game
that and...
..we can not have some purple pride team take the division, especially a team that has been the laughing stock of the NFL this year,,,"The LOVE Boattttt!" the vikes are a joke and their fans really do not deserve a winning team,,,,this is coming from a person living in MN, Being a Packer fan and listening to the Vikes BS in the paper and news everyday is sicking, especially after they started winning.....all of the sudden everyone up here is a Vikes fan,,,,,,cheer when they win ,,pretend they are fan,,,boo when they lose,,,and pretend they are not a fan,,,true definition of a fair weathered fan

wayner08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that and the Bears are not lucky,,,they are just good this year and they are well coached. They also have one heck of D-fense,,only allowing a little over 10 pts a game. Orton for MVP....just kidding..but the Bears D should get a little more props for their efforts this year.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFC is really a crap shoot this year. Any number of teams that make the playoffs could end up in the SB. I'm not impressed with the Seahawks as being overpowering. Hell, even the Viqueens(puke) could make it, but I bet they lose.

Members online

Latest posts