1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Those "lucky" Bears

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Philtration, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I posted it in the wrong forum the first time. :doh:

2. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dilfer did it for Baltimore in 2001. I remember that SB... The offense was playing worse than my old high school team. That may be the reason Dilfer was cut afterwards.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    whew ... lol

4. shiftysdad

shiftysdad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i agree that the bears don't have a chance in the playoffs, they'll be doinated.
    but i don't think that they're lucky either... they are a fairly good team this year, i don't think it'll last very long, but right know they are doing good (for an nfc north team)

5. dren23

dren23 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The bears are 2-0 against playoff teams(Bucs-5th seed and panthers-3rd seed), so why wouldn't they have a chance?

6. shiftysdad

shiftysdad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well, they have a chance in the playoffs, but not the superbowl... i just doidn't make myself clear about that... they will win one or two games but they won't get to the superbowl.

way to correct me:!: :thumbsup:

7. wayner08

wayner08 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to pull for the Bears this year for the central,,,,you have to love their defense..they are scrappy and anytime a team can play D-fense, they are in any game
    that and...
    ..we can not have some purple pride team take the division, especially a team that has been the laughing stock of the NFL this year,,,"The LOVE Boattttt!" the vikes are a joke and their fans really do not deserve a winning team,,,,this is coming from a person living in MN, Being a Packer fan and listening to the Vikes BS in the paper and news everyday is sicking, especially after they started winning.....all of the sudden everyone up here is a Vikes fan,,,,,,cheer when they win ,,pretend they are fan,,,boo when they lose,,,and pretend they are not a fan,,,true definition of a fair weathered fan

8. wayner08

wayner08 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    that and the Bears are not lucky,,,they are just good this year and they are well coached. They also have one heck of D-fense,,only allowing a little over 10 pts a game. Orton for MVP....just kidding..but the Bears D should get a little more props for their efforts this year.

9. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The NFC is really a crap shoot this year. Any number of teams that make the playoffs could end up in the SB. I'm not impressed with the Seahawks as being overpowering. Hell, even the Viqueens(puke) could make it, but I bet they lose.