Thompson Press Conference

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GM Thompson To Hold Pre-Draft Press Conference At 12:30 P.M. Monday

posted 04/21/2006

Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations for the Green Bay Packers, will hold a press conference to preview the 2006 NFL Draft at 12:30 p.m. (CDT) on Monday, April 24.

Packers.com will provide live, uninterrupted coverage from the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium, so be sure to come back to the team's official Web site to hear news directly from the team's top football decision-maker.

I wonder if this will be as informative as Brett's last press conference? :wink:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just wants to let people know the draft is on the 29th and he doesnt know why all you people made it out there.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will watch it, but I wont be holding anything in my hand,,, just to avoid the risk or throwing it at TT´s image on the TV....

Maybe I will get a lesson on why you shouldnt be arrogant..By watching an arrogant GM live.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I will watch it, but I wont be holding anything in my hand,,, just to avoid the risk or throwing it at TT´s image on the TV....

Maybe I will get a lesson on why you shouldnt be arrogant..By watching an arrogant GM live.

lol nice

Why is he arrogant? (just curious as to your opinion)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he's announcing that he's building the Green Bay Packers "through the draft"...

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson will announce that he has signed former Packer Head Coach Mike Sherman to play Offensive Guard.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
It's where he says the Packers will select eligible rookies from the college ranks.

I don't know Z2C. That might give away his strategy. He may not want to tip his hand like that.
:roll:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
Ted Thompson will announce that he has signed former Packer Head Coach Mike Sherman to play Offensive Guard.

true. he was, however, contemplating, mike holmgren, but later decided against offering holmgren a contract because he did not fit the new zone-blocking scheme.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's getting everybody together to make the earthshattering announcement that he's drafting the BPA.

And here everybody thought the most boring person in America couldn't get any more boring.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
I'm guessing he's getting everybody together to make the earthshattering announcement that he's drafting the BPA.

And here everybody thought the most boring person in America couldn't get any more boring.

What is the BPA may I ask?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Lare said:

What is the BPA may I ask?

Best Player Available

or you may think its Biggest Pencil Available heh :p

rundemc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trade up for a punter, oh wait sherman in houston now and they already have the #1 pick

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts